Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WelcomeDrHouseMD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

WelcomeDrHouseMD Empty
PostSubject: WelcomeDrHouseMD   WelcomeDrHouseMD EmptyFri 13 Mar 2009, 11:41 am

Welcome to the forum DrHouseMD,
My name is Dee, it is a pleasure to welcome you to our home. Please take your time in reading the posts and when you feel comfortable tell us a little bit about yourself. I know that sometimes it is hard being a newcomer to open up and share your thoughts with people you have never met. But I promise you, once you type that first sentence the feeling of not knowing will go away. We have a great group of people here, people that really care about each other.
As long as your here you will never be judged or ridiculed by anything that you may say or think.
Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she will be here at some point today to say hello and welcome as well.
In the meantime if you need anything please let me know, I will do the best that I can to find the answers that you are looking for.
If your looking for a place to talk to people that have "been there" you have come to the right place. Everyone here is at a different stage of their recovery from a few days to a couple of years.
Most answers to any questions can be found on our websites, have you visited them yet? If not please do. Once there, I promise you that you could read for hours and still learn more about addiction as a disease, treatment options, and where to find support.
Well I see that this Welcome is turning into a book, I really didn't mean for that to happen, sometimes I guess I do talk a little too much.
I will be around most of the day.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

WelcomeDrHouseMD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WelcomeDrHouseMD   WelcomeDrHouseMD EmptySat 14 Mar 2009, 10:47 pm

Greetings DrHouseMD,

Please excuse my untimely presence.I've been haveing one of those episodes of wanting solitude and to suffer in silence. As usual, I've come out of it and realize I have to face the world whether I want to or not. I do want to welcome you and glad to count another joiner to our forum. I'm Barbara, been an addict most of my adult life and been in recovery for two and a half years. Please feel free to tell us about your story. We are all most supportive and eager to help in any way we can.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

WelcomeDrHouseMD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: