Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome WickdEye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome WickdEye Empty
PostSubject: Welcome WickdEye   Welcome WickdEye EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 1:40 am

Welcome WickEye,
My name is Dee, it is a pleasure to welcome you to the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue and she will be along to welcome you as well.
In the meantime please make yourself at home and read the posts of the other members, when your comfortable tell us a little something about yourself.
I can promised you that you will never be judged as long as you are here with us.
We have all been through so much and having a place to come to where we can share our fears and joys, is what we need.
You are most welcome here.
I'm sure that some of the others will be along to say hello to you. They are all a great bunch of people.
If you need anything please let us know.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome WickdEye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome WickdEye   Welcome WickdEye EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 2:50 pm

Wecoming Wickdeye,

Don't mind my bold writing...I'm without my glasses and making it better for me to see. I'm so glad you have stepped up to our forum and hope you find some solace here. I found relief from my worrisome journey from my first days, weeks, and now years of walking back from where I started before my compulsions of every nature you can think of. Yes, I was once a bad girl. I'm now one of the nicest person you could meet. I'm proud to say I'm happy with myself today.

If you need to talk about what's going on for you to join our group, I'm here and will share my sobiety with you, if you will share your pain with me.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Back to top Go down

Welcome WickdEye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: