Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to nolookingback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome to nolookingback Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to nolookingback   Welcome to nolookingback EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 12:20 am

Welcoming our newest member, nolookingback. We are proud to have you here and hope you will stay and be with us. I'm Barbara. Dee and I are the moderators and we welcome you with open arms. Please feel free to post or to read along with us. I'm thrilled to see another person in recovery.

Your in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to nolookingback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to nolookingback   Welcome to nolookingback EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 1:17 am

Hello nolookingback,
It is a pleasure to meet you. Everyday we have new people joining us in recovery.
If there are any questions that you are seeking the answers to, we will do our best to help you. You are most welcome to join in and post anytime you feel up to it. As long as you are here, you will never be ridiculed or judged for how you feel, or what you might say.
We are a caring group of people that have been through probably the same things that you have.
I look forward to talking with you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome to nolookingback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: