Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has any one?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:58 pm

Hello all,
Just a quick question,
has anyone here heard anything from Beth. I have noticed that she has not been here for awhile now.
It is not like her to be away without letting someone know what is going on.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 1:00 am

Hi Dee, I have not heard from Beth either. I am thinking one of us should call her. Let me know what you think. I don't know if this forum has any rules or guidelines about contacting people. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 1:23 am

Cathy,
You and Beth became good friends while here. (we all have) I know that she gave you her phone number out of friendship, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to call her if you want to.
As far as I know we don't have any rules that say you can't call her.
Let me know something okay. I know her babies had been so sick for awhile and I am also wondering how her father in law is doing.
Dee
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 11:26 pm

Hi Dee, I'll call Beth tomorrow. I'll let you know tomorrow night to what happen to her. I just hope she is ok and maybe she has computer problems. How have your days being going? I been looking on-line at medical billing and coding courses. I am gettting excited about doing something like that but they are a little expensive. I'll talk to you soon. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptyThu 05 Mar 2009, 11:35 pm

Great news about the classes Cathy.
Maybe you can find a program in your area that will help pay for the cost of the classes.
Sometimes if you go to your area department of labor they can give you some guidance. Or I know that in a lot of cases Vocational Rehabilitation will pay for classes as well if you qualify for their services.
Do you have a Voc Rehab in your area that you can call and talk to? It's worth checking into.
There are a lot of options out there. I am excited for you.
I would love to see you do something like that. Keep me posted.
And please let me know what you find out from Beth. Thanks a bunch.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sammmy

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptyFri 06 Mar 2009, 9:24 am

Hi Cathy, Dee I was reading about Cathy wanting to go to school, I wanted to let you know there are Goverment grant's out there that will pay for all your schooling, Your best bet is to go threw Google and type in Goodle, or talk to your School about this matter, There is so much Goverment Grant's we all are intittled to, To pay Electric bills. food etc, Let me know if you find out anything. Best Wishes Your Friend Sammy.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptyFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:31 am

Hi Sammy,
Good to see you this morning.
I saw the post you made about the grants on the other section.
I did google Government Grants and I couldn't believe the opportunities out there.
Just as you said, everything from school to paying electric bills. If you go to a site that sounds to good to be true it usually is. But there are also some legitamite sites as well.
Thanks for the tip.
I am glad to see you posting again. I hope that all has been well with you.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 12:06 am

Thanks Dee and Sammy, I did talk to one collage today and they told me they will help me to apply for Fed. Aid. So I am really happy about that. They also have grants too that I might be able to get. They are setting me up with a financal adviser. Dee, I'll PM you about Beth. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 12:44 am

Great news!
You go out there and get em!
You deserve every good thing that comes your way. I am so proud of you.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 4:44 pm

Hi Dee, I am so excited! I have a lot of info and paperwork I have to read threw and I have to try to find my transcripts from high school. I hope I don't get overwhelmed like I always do. I have to remember to take one step at a time. What do you have planned for this weekend? Talk to you soon. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 7:25 pm

Hello my dear friends!!! I have been missing you more than you could even know.
I'm so very sorry that I haven't been here as usual. My husband has really been getting on me about it as well. He keeps asking me what's going on & I don't really have any good reasons or excuses for how I've been feeling lately. The best adjective that I could use to describe myself lately is very overwhelmed, spread way too thin.. I never want to complain because my life is certainly not going badly, but I'm feeling irritable & just feel like I have soo many things that need taking care of that I don't even really know where to begin to start. I'm actually still working at the telemarketing job (aghh!!! hate it very badly!) I apologize because I haven't even been on here to see how everyone else is doing & hoping that you are all hanging in there!! And I hope that no one minds if I could just vent for a few minutes to catch up with everything & see if I could get some of your miraculous, fresh perspectives.
Not really a whole lot has changed since the last time that I was here, except my attitude somewhere along the way. I feel like I have too many irons in the fire, but don't really know how to or which ones I could actually remove. I need to continue with my job for the time being, despite the stress. The stress would actually be worse if I weren't working right now. Our family desperately needs my paychecks right now. We're behind the eight ball these days. Matt's work has still remained slow, although it sounds that there may be some prospects coming up soon. (keeping our fingers crossed!) He stresses & gets grouchy about money when he feels that responsibility even more as the man of the family. Also, we're supporting his Dad right now as well. He's doing much better with his heart issues, but still continuing to have trouble & pain with his knee. He's not able to be working as of yet, if ever again. He has qut smoking, but his diet still leaves much room for improvement. I feel like we've been closer than ever & talking more, etc. I've previously mentioned that I have anxiety issues & the doctor has prescribed numerous medications to try to help with the issue, but most of the time I haven't even filled the prescription at the drug store. This last one that she gave me has been seeming to help me feel better, although she also increased my Zoloft as well. I always ask Matt & my Moms opinion, as well as the pharmicist about these type of meds. I want the people that are close to me to let me know if they see me acting strangely or odd. Although, now I'm feeling like they're watching my every move & over analyzing me. I guess that I do feel like I'm having a hard time making decisions & I'm having manic moments that pass as quickly as they come.. I don't even know how I'm feeling these days & as usual, I have crying babies at my feet. I will be back soon- I PROMISE! Sorry again for my length of time away. Cathy, my love, thank you soo very much for the phone call. I got the voice mail last night at work while I was using the restroom & you made me smile!! Thanks so much my friend & I will definately be talking with you soon! And of course, my sweet Dee, we need to catch up so very badly! Love you girls & talk to you soon! Hope that you are also getting some warmer temps- we're in the fifties today! It's finally starting to feel like spring! (at least for today)
Love to you all!
Your Friend,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptySun 08 Mar 2009, 1:01 am

Hey Beth, I am so happy your back! I am sorry your overwhelmed right now. There has got to be away to streamline your schedule so you have time for yourself and a chance to slow down. Mabey Nadine could watch the babies for a few hours while you do something else. I was really scared to call you. I thought you were going to tell me to mind my own business! The weather here has been in the fifties also but we had thunderstorms tonight and the dogs are scared and pacing and panting heavy and all of them try to climb on my lap. I think I am going to go sleep now if the dogs will let me. Talk to you soon. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptySun 08 Mar 2009, 1:08 am

Beth,
Welcome back my friend!
You were missed, but I guess you already know that by Cathy's phone call. Wink It was my turn to call you today.
I really was worried about you, I wasn't worried that you would be using though as I know your strength in recovery. But I was worried that with all you have had to do and take care of you would be feeling a bit overwhelmed, as you said you were.
I know that you do have to keep working, but there has to be some alternative to the telemarketing thing. Are you still working at night? Is there some way that you can take some time on your day off to put in applications somewhere else. Even if you had to do some type of food service, you would still have the paycheck and you might like it a little better.
You could also try to put in some applications online. I don't know how you feel about Wal Mart, but they do their application process online. Just a few ideas to throw at you. Only because I care.

Take a big step back, draw in a deep breath and do as you always do, make a list. Put it all in perspective.
Matt's business should be picking up now that spring is coming, am I right?
Spring is the time for new beginnings.
I will keep you in my prayers in the hopes that things start to look up for you.
Don't stay away though. Remember that we are always here for you.
Take some time for you and Matt somehow, maybe your mom can help out in that department. * Hopeful*
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptySun 08 Mar 2009, 1:13 am

Cathy,
Just remember to pace yourself and I'm sure that you will do okay.
I know this is something that you have been really looking forward to. If you need to talk you know where we are.
Thanks for getting in touch with Beth.
Your weather sounds like my weather right now 50's and rain, but no thunder storms, although I wish it were. I love a good thunderstorm. (kind of like comfort food)
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptySun 08 Mar 2009, 6:37 pm

Hi Dee, We have more rain today the creek in the back yard is a lake now! The dogs are getting really muddy. I like thunderstorms too but the dogs hate them. When I use to go to Utah there were some great thunderstorms and I miss those. I am going to go threw some of the paperwork tonight to see what I need to do. The college admissons person is calling me back Tuesday, I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. This moving the clocks forward has got me really messed up right now. Talk to you soon. Love Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? EmptySun 08 Mar 2009, 9:25 pm

I really do know what you mean about the time change. My day has been way behind all day.
I am hoping for a better tomorrow
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Has any one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any one?   Has any one? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has any one?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: