Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome jenny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome jenny Empty
PostSubject: Welcome jenny   Welcome jenny EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 4:46 pm

Hello Jenny,
Welcome!
My name is Dee one of the moderators of the forum. Barbara Rue is our other moderator, she will be along at some point today to welcome you.
If you need anything let us know and we will do what we can to help you find the answers that you are looking for.
Are you on Suboxone or Methadone? It really doesn't matter which one your on . Some of our members are on Suboxone and some of them are on Methadone. I myself am on suboxone and have been for going on 4 years now. Before that I had been on Methadone for 4 years. I can't say enough about these to medications. And if you stick around long enough to get to know me, you will find that out soon enough. And why not? They saved my life.
Take your time looking around the forum, if you see a topic or question that you would like to comment on, please do. I look forward to meeting you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Particular

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Speeding through nowhere at the velocity of dreams
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Welcome jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jenny   Welcome jenny EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 7:28 pm

Welcome Jenny,

I wanted to take a minute to make you feel welcome. You have come to the right place if you're looking for a group of good people who will not judge you and help you through whatever stage you're in. I would have failed on my first attempt if not for this forum. It's a wonderful place with very kind, Knowledgeable, helpful, loving people.

~Particular...
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jenny   Welcome jenny EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 10:25 pm

Welcome Jenny,

I'm Barbara, one of your moderators. Sorry to take as long as I have to answer...I've had one of those days and waited untill I felt I could be of use. So glad you joined us and in hopes you will feel free and safe to be yourself here and you'll not be judged or classified. I love this place and feel I needed to be stabilized when I first got here. I was just out there, floating around with my medications. My doctor let me decrease my medicine at my own pace; which I tapered as fast as I could, but missed the window of opportunity when I couldn't finish my taper when I got to 1 milligram a day. I quickly went back up to 2 milligrams and then to 4 milligrams. Here is where I've been for quite a while. I've had on my mind to taper again, hopeing my brain wouldn't stress out again. In a way I don't see it happening as I've been ill at ease since I thought of the taper. Chemistry of the brain is like a fine tuned computer. I have got to find the right antidote for the damage I've done. I know I can heal cause there's days when everything is wonderful, but one paniced momment and I'm back in the mire.

Thank you for reading my bit of problems and success. Please feel wecome to share.

Your in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome jenny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jenny   Welcome jenny Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome jenny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: