Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Everybody!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 12:03 am

Hi Ladies, I am back. I had a really rough week. I was very depressed and I started isolating myself. I don't know what triggerd it but I did not use. This is the worse I felt since I been on the Suboxone. I am feeling better now. I just had all these guilty feelings I did not know what to do with. I see we have a few new people. Barb, how are you doing? Dee and Mez, I hope things are going good. It is cold here in NY it is only in the single digets right now. I hope you Ladies have a great weekend. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 4:09 pm

Hello Cathy!
Believe me when I say that you have been missed. You are a part of this family and when your not here, we notice. Glad your back.
Are you feeling any better? I still get those guilty feeling every now and then, sometimes I wonder if they will ever go away. I talk to my family about them and how I feel and they tell me, not to worry the past is the past and everything is okay now. But that still doesn't stop those feelings from surfacing. And I still want to fix it. In time I believe they will get better.
Just keep on coming here to post and get it out. It will help when you can talk to others that understand and have gone through too. As long as your here, you don't have to go it alone.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 11:04 pm

Hi Cathy,

You and I must have been sitting on the same couch, cause I've been feeling down myself. When I take my medicine, I fall asleep and get real lazy feeling. It feels like things are hard to do and too much sometimes. Like I'll plan dinner, but when it comes to doing it, I have a hard time.I feel for you and commend you for pulling through it. You will be all the more stronger for being good to yourself. Your body and mind will reward you for taking care of yourself. I will be sending you good vibrations and a lucky kiss through the air for you to catch and hold on to. We have grown to love you in a short time. Remember, after the pain comes the pleasure. Give yourself time to adjust and love yourself again.

Love you,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptyMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:57 am

Hi Barb and Dee, I am much better today. Barb, I think we were sitting on the same couch. I could not get motivated to do anything. Are you feeling better? When do you start your Hep.C treatment? Remember to eat right and get lots of rest. Thanks Dee. I thought I was the only one with those feelings. I am happy you have a very supportive family. Are you still going to class? I hope you ladies have a great Monday! Talk to you soon. Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! EmptyMon 02 Mar 2009, 11:05 pm

Hey Cathy,
Class is over for me. I finished my last class on Thursday of last week. We even had a potluck afterwards to celebrate. Being from the South originally my teachers had me make the ham hocks and collard greens. It was great! A lot of fun.
Today I had an appointment with my voc rehab case manager, she gave me a referral to the person that helps their clients find work. But I don't' meet with him until the 18th of this month.
Everything here is good. Yes, I am so lucky to have the family that I have, they have been through it all with me. I know I have tried them many of times, but they have always had that faith that all would work out. And it has.
I count my many blessings every day.
Have a good night Cathy.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

Hi Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: