Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Everybody,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi Everybody, Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everybody,   Hi Everybody, EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009, 7:40 pm

Hi...I've been with my Mom all day at the cardiologist while she was getting a stress test. This is an all day deal cause they do a part of the test and you go eat, then come back and they complete the other part.

I've been touch and go all day. I did get a hugh hamburger down. I had a bunch of fish to fry tonight, but wrapped it back up and put it in the refridgerator. I'll fry them tomorrow.

I think I told you about my baby parakeets, (two) well, they have came out of the nest. They are light blue and white. Now there's three more babies in there! They don't have any feathers yet, but getting bigger. The young ones get in the feed and scatter it all over the place. I clean it at least twice a day. It's like a little family together. I think I will have to separate them soon. My Quakers won't mate till this Spring. I can't wait for this. They are already kissing and staying together.
This is what picks me up when I don't feel well. My dogs jumped all over me when I came in the door. My poor little Yorkie staying in the back ground, jumping up and down for me to come pick her up so the other dogs won't get her.

I hope everyone is okay. Won't you write and let me know? I miss you all. Mom just came in to have a cup of coffee...I'll go for now, but be back later.

I love you too much,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi Everybody, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody,   Hi Everybody, EmptyThu 26 Feb 2009, 10:08 pm

Barbara,
That is so cool about the new babies. I can imagine the little one in the background jumping up and down waiting for you. How are the horses coming along? How is Sassy?
When I close my eyes I can see all of the animals gathered around you, it's a beautiful sight.
love,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi Everybody, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody,   Hi Everybody, EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:53 am

Hi Dee, I knew you would answer me right away. They are my life...my animals. Sometimes I look around and think, "this is too much." This is usually when I'm not feeling well and the bird cages need cleaning and my Yorkie looks like a rag mop and needs a bath. When I can afford it, I take Baby and Sadie, my Britney Spanial to the groomers. Sadie gets shaved in the summer and Baby just gets a trim. Old Pete, I have to do cause of his age (20) he might bite somebody. He got me good the other day when I startled him while he was asleep.

Sassy's still pooping cow plops instead of horse apples. I've changed her dose of Bute to one cap a day, changed the hay. It looks like the veterinarian is going to have to come. I worked again yesterday. I'm waiting for another call. The weekend would be all overtime...if I can work Saturday and Sunday, it would make up for only working four hours this week. I only got twelve hours last week.

It's almost two in the morning...I'm going to bed. Talk to you tomorrow.

Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Everybody, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody,   Hi Everybody, Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: