Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome particular

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome particular Empty
PostSubject: Welcome particular   Welcome particular EmptyTue 24 Feb 2009, 5:50 pm

Welcome to the group particular,
My name is Dee, it is good to have you here with us.
I am one of the moderators here at A Light At The End Of The Tunnel. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she will be along to welcome you later on this evening I'm sure.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or need anything just let us know. We are here to help you. Please feel free to read the posts of the other members and comment if you see something that interests you.
Make yourself at home, when your up to it, tell us a little bit about yourself.
I will be here off and on this evening so if you need anything I will be here.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome particular Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome particular   Welcome particular EmptyTue 24 Feb 2009, 11:04 pm

Hi particular,

You are so very welcome to our place. You will find we are all sincere and caring about each other. Please feel free to post about yourself as soon as you care to. You may also read our post to get to know us and where we all are in our recovery. We wish you the best with yours and do hope to hear from you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome particular
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: