Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome cajunmeme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome cajunmeme Empty
PostSubject: Welcome cajunmeme   Welcome cajunmeme EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009, 10:15 am

Hello cajunmeme,
It is good to have you here with us. I love the name that you choose to use. I will admit that it took me a fewminutes to figure it out ( how to say it)
Whne you check in please let us know a little something about you.
Are you taking Suboxone or Methadone? Some of our members are on Suboxone and some of them are on Methadone.
If you have any questions about suboxone or methadone let us know. We will do what we can to answer them for you. Our websites are a host of accurate information, please check them out.
Let me know if you need anything.
Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she is at work right now, but will be here to greet you as soon as she is able to.
I am sure the rest of our members will be along at some point during the day to say hello.
Yours,
Dee

www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome cajunmeme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome cajunmeme   Welcome cajunmeme EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009, 11:38 pm

Welcome Cajunmeme,

So glad you joined us. It's always good to see another member who is in recovery.
I'm Barbara and have been on Suboxone for two and a half years. I can't say enough about it to justify the benefits of this drug.

Let us hear from you when you're up for it. We are here for you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome cajunmeme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: