Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to our place TeresaP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome to our place TeresaP Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our place TeresaP   Welcome to our place TeresaP EmptyTue 25 Nov 2008, 1:08 pm

Hi Teresa, I'm Barbara Rue and if you have any problems you want to talk about, please let it out. I'm here to listen and reply. Sometimes a problem talked about is half solved. The more you talk about it, the less important it becomes, untill we can see it downsized and be on top of it. I'm glad you stepped up to talk to us. We are young, but getting new member every day. You just hang on and you'll be glad you did. Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcome to our place TeresaP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our place TeresaP   Welcome to our place TeresaP EmptyTue 25 Nov 2008, 5:22 pm

Hello TeresaP,
How are you doing? I hope your hanging in there. I've just found this site myself within the last week & it is amazing!! There is so much information made readily available by educated people going through the same struggles. It has been great to continue learning about this disease of addiction thus teaching me about myself and that there is hope of getting out of this alive!! Suboxone has helped me stay level enough to gain that hope back which had been lost for too long. It has given me a future again!! My future while using OCs was broken down into 3-4 hr intervals and I was unable to see past that point. It was such a sad place to be.. I am so grateful that such a "life saving, miracle" drug exists. It has changed my life and I am hoping that you have the same success!! I would like to hear back from you to know how your doing. Stay strong, chin up! Wink
Keep in touch, bfye
Back to top Go down

Welcome to our place TeresaP
Page 1 of 1