Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Thank you from me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

A Thank you from me Empty
PostSubject: A Thank you from me   A Thank you from me EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 11:14 am

My Friends,
I just wanted to stop and thank all of you for all that have done and continue to do for opening up in your recovery and sharing your life with us.

I know that it is not easy to join a forum of people that you have never met and start talking about the things that you would never discuss with even your closest family members.

You know that you have found a unique group of people when you can feel as though you have known them all of your life.
That is how I feel about all of you.
I look forward to coming here every day.
If one of you go missing in action for a few days I truely do miss you and wonder where you are.
Not because I think that you may be using, but like a friend I wonder how your day is going. How are your children, your mother and did you get that job you applied for.

I have never been one to have many friends in my life, it seems that once I think I have found one, it turns out to be a "what can I do for you" type of thing, not that I mind doing for other people, I love helping people that need help..
But for once I'd like to have someone close to me that I can call just to say "hey what's up."

I didn't mean for this post to be a rambling of what is in my head, I only meant to come on here and Thank all of you for being here. But once I get to talking, my thoughts seem to go. Kind of like you Beth.

Today is Friday, Woo Hoo!
Enjoy your weekend, love well, and give hugs like there is no tomorrow.
Dee

A Thank you from me Dee_sd10
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

A Thank you from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thank you from me   A Thank you from me EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 2:46 pm

Hi Sweet Dee!
Hope your Friday is staying as wonderful as it started out for you! I'm glad to see that your feeling "up" & positive today!! As always, its so great to get onto this forum & read all of the new posts! You've already helped me by sending your strength through your post & helping me to feel more confident today! I love that you ramble on & share!! And yes, I realize that I am a rambler, a Chatty Cathy! Wink I have to go back to that God-awful job tonight & once again, woke up irritible & edgy, full of dread about having to go there! I am very aware that this stress is not conducive to my recovery, health or family situations. I'm continuing to look for other employment & this only being the second shift tonight, I still want to try, at least! But Matty even said something to me this morning about my attitude. He asked what was wrong & I told him nothing, but he knew better & actually helped me to figure out what was bothering me. Especially because the last couple of days, I've been fine, my "normal" self.. Shocked LOL! Seriously, though, I'm really going to have to pay attention to myself, as in self awareness, to see the events & making sure that this stress doesn't act like a trigger for me! I refuse to risk my recovery for a * telemarketing job!! (or anything, for that matter!) Yet, lately, I've also been cutting back on my Subs. Once again, for the financial reasons, but with starting up this new job, I figure I should just stay at my normal dosage. Especially since I'll be there earning some money to help cover the costs of all of my appointments & medication as well!! This is just NOT the right time for me to be trying to taper or cut myself back off the Subs!! I already know myself & things have been particularly stressful around here lately as it is. I see no need to risk how far I've already come! Anyways, talk about rambling..
My whole intention of replying to this post was to thank you Dee, as well! This forum has become my "group" therapy! I love the friendships & bonds that have been created here. Like you, my past friends are remaining in the past & its really nice to make new friends in recovery!! People who understand the struggle of this addiction & I don't have to feel embarressed to speak the truth with.. I love that people are starting to share their stories regarding the past & where they are today! What a lifesaver this Suboxone really is!! I hope that your having a great day, Sweet Nannamomma, and thank you for your support & friendship!
Keep smiling- your contagious!!
Talk to you soon!
Love You,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down

A Thank you from me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: