Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome! Meet Your Administrator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Welcome! Meet Your Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! Meet Your Administrator   Welcome! Meet Your Administrator EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 1:18 pm

Idea [][/color]
I want to welcome you to Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel! My name is Deborah Shrira. I am the Administrator. I am not as familiar with how this particular one works but I am hoping some of you will be. I am looking for a Moderator to work part-time through December. It could possibly turn into a full-time position but, for now, let's take one day at a time. Please if you have any questions concerning Suboxone, I am here to answer them.

Please if you are taking Suboxone, share with us how you are liking it. Is is working for you? Has it stopped your cravings? Has it stopped your withdrawal symptoms? If it hasn't, you probably need your dose adjusted. Please take the time to share with your physician how you are feeling.

If you have not looked at our website, I am asking you to check it out? Please? You can find almost all the answers you could ask there. Each month I update it with news. The URL is http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org drunken

I want all of you to know I sincerely care about each and everyone of you. I am available to you all the time to assist you in any way I can. I can't always be here for you because I maintain two websites and have started building a new one with much more information concerning "Medication Assisted Treatment."

I have walked a mile in your shoes. I understand the agony of withdrawals and the craving which accompanies using. I am a patient just like you. Thanksgiving and Christmas are upon us and it can be a lonely time for some of us but I want you to know you are not alone. I will be here for you and I can be reached if you need to talk. We are available twenty-four hours a day by phone. The numbers are : 770-428-0871 and 770-527-9119. If you have questions, call us? If you can't afford to call and you need someone to talk to, please just send me an e-mail with your name and phone number and the best time to call and I will call you at my expense.

Remember this if you get down and out. I know what it is like and I know times are hard for most of us now. I am hoping many of you will join and we can all help each other out. My e-mail is: deborahshrira@yahoo.com

[img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome! Meet Your Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Meet Your Administrator   Welcome! Meet Your Administrator EmptyTue 18 Nov 2008, 8:18 pm

Deborah, I really appreciate your help and reaching out to get another addict along their way to recovery. I don't have any compliants about Suboxone. It was better when I was at 8 mgs three times a day cause it did help with the pain and there wasn't a slightest feeling of withdrawal. Now two years later, I can feel the pains from arthritis and old injuries, but nothing like it was when I was on Oxicontin. It's strange how a lot of the pain subsided after I had gotten off of them. I still find it a hassel to hold the medication under my tongue. It seems to take me longer than most people to get it down. I've set my alarm for a few hours before I get up, put it under my tongue, made sure I was proped up....so when I got up, most of it was gone and I can start my day without having to shower, get dressed with it under my tongue. What do you think of this. One thing I'm afaid of is slipping off my pillow and the medicine going into my sinuses. Will this be harmful? Why can't they make a smaller dose than 2 mgs? Why wasn't the tapering part of it more thought out? Closing for now. Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcome! Meet Your Administrator
Page 1 of 1