Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wecome to lhat22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Wecome to lhat22 Empty
PostSubject: Wecome to lhat22   Wecome to lhat22 EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 12:00 pm

Hello and warmest welcome to you. I'm Barbara, one of the moderators. Dee, our other one is at school and will be with you when she sees there's a new member who has joined us.

I hope you will share with us what is going on with you and how we can help. What ever it is, it can be solved. We have members who are on Suboxone or Methadone and are willing to respond and share their recovery with you.

If you need to call someone, here is a 24-7 number you can call: 1-(770) 527-9119. If you can't afford a call, please send an email to www.MedicalAssistedTreatmen.org. Dean or Deborah in turn will call you back as soon as they can.

I have some urgent errands to run this morning and will be here for the rest of the day after 2:00 pm.

So glad you joined and taking the first step to get your life back.

Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Wecome to lhat22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome to lhat22   Wecome to lhat22 EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 5:22 pm

Hello lhat22 and welcome to our home.
This is Dee, the other moderator that Barbara mentioned.
It is my pleasure to meet you.
If you need anything please let us know, we are always here for you and anyone else that may need suppport.
Please feel free to read the posts of the other members.
When you feel comfortable tell us a little bit about yourself. I have been in recovery for almost 7 years now. The first four years I was on Methadone, and the last 2 1/2 I have been on Suboxone.
Recovery is not always an easy road to travel but, it is much better than the alternative. If it weren't for these two medications, I can honestly say that I would not be here with you today.
Every day that I wake up and don't have to worry about where to go or what to do, is a great milestone for me.
I would like to encourage you to share as much as possible. I promise you that it will make things a bit easier for you to be able to let go of the things that hold you back.
I have got to check the other posts now, but will be around this evening.
Let us know if you need anything.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Wecome to lhat22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome to lhat22   Wecome to lhat22 EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 7:08 pm

Hi Again,

I'm hopeing you returned to read our posts and found some comfort here. If there's anything we can do or say, please let us know. I'll be around for the rest of the evening while I fixing dinner and afterwards.

Your friend,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wecome to lhat22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wecome to lhat22   Wecome to lhat22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wecome to lhat22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: