Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome jjb9459

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome jjb9459 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome jjb9459   Welcome jjb9459 EmptyWed 04 Feb 2009, 6:20 pm

This is Barbara, one of the moderators welcoming you to our forum. Here's hopeing you will stay with us and join in on this loving group we have. Please feel free to post about yourself or if you have any unanswered questions you might have about suboxone/methadone. We have people here who have been on both. If you feel more comfortable reading along with us, this is fine too. We don't pressure you into posting until you want to. You are invited to post or private message anyone you feel close to.

Here is a 24-7 phone number you can call: 1 (770) 527-9119. If you don't have money for the call, send an email to: www.MedicalAssistedTreatment.org Someone will call you back as soon as they can. You have made the most important step and it's to ask for help.
Help is here and a caring bunch of recovering addicts as yourself to be with you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome jjb9459 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jjb9459   Welcome jjb9459 EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 8:43 am

Good morning jjb9459,
My name is Dee and it is my pleasure to meet you.
I applaud you for taking the steps needed to reach out to other people on the road to recovery.
Many times we think that once we are in recovery, we can travel the road on our own.
But why do it alone when you don't have to?
We are here for you at any time. If you need something or have any questions all you need to do is ask.
We have a great group of people here in our family.
I'm sure that once you get to know them you will feel as I do.
I'm off to an early class this morning. I will check back in this afternoon, to see if you have posted yet.
Please stop by and say hi.
It doesn't take long and who knows? Once you get to typing you might find that you have a lot to say.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome jjb9459
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: