Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Byronj226

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Byronj226 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Byronj226   Welcome Byronj226 EmptySun 01 Feb 2009, 10:35 pm

Welcome Byron,

I'm Barbara, one of the moderators. I'm happy to see you have joined our forum. You are welcome to post any concerns or questions you may have. Please make yourself at home as this is one of the best forums I've ever been on. I've been on Suboxone for two years and have tapered to 4 mgs a day. I was heavy into narcotics for six years and Suboxone saved my life. At the end of my addiction, I was a mess. Today, I've gained a little weight and look 100% better.

Dee, our other moderator will be here to welcome you as soon as she sees you're a new member. We have the most caring and honest people you will ever meet.

I'm in hopes you will stay with us and find your way to happiness and recovery.

Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Byronj226 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Byronj226   Welcome Byronj226 EmptySun 01 Feb 2009, 11:47 pm

Hi Byron,
This is Dee, I see that our Barbara mentioned me above.
As she said, welcome to the best forum that you will find.
Our forum is a place that you can come to if you feel like sharing how you feel, or if you have any thing you need to get straightened out, maybe talking it over with someone can give you a new prespective on things.
We will never pressure you into anything.
We are not like a lot of other places out there.
We believe in our members, and we believe that m
Medication Assisted Treatment can help those addicted to opiates.
I have been in recovery for going on 7 years now. The first four years I was on Methadone and the last 1 1/2 I have been taking Suboxone.

My liofe has done a complete 360, I have a lot to be thankful for. And My family now believes in me once again.
If you need anything let us know. We are here for you anytime.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

Welcome Byronj226 Dee_ab11
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome Byronj226
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: