Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PM messaging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PM messaging Empty
PostSubject: PM messaging   PM messaging EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:53 pm

Hi Barbara, I hope you are feeling better. I sent you a pm message but it is still sitting in my outbox. I wrote it 1/24 but I don't think you received it. Am I using it wrong? Can you tell me how it work? Thanks, Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PM messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM messaging   PM messaging EmptyTue 27 Jan 2009, 1:43 am

Dearest Cathy,

Honey, I surely didn't see it. Things have been so up in th air for me. It's almost 1 am...I'll send you a pm in the morning...errr, when I get up.I'll go and look for your message.

Good night for now,

love, Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PM messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM messaging   PM messaging EmptyTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:29 pm

Hi Barb, What are you using for pain relief? Your foot has to be really OUCHY. Jon does trade shows during the summer. He does hunting and archry shows as Beth's husband does. I don't think it's unionize. I was in a union up here when I worked for a grocery store some time back. The pay and benifets were great. What trade shows do you do? I hope Beth's father-inlaw gets better. She really doesn't need this kind of stress and worry right now. I have to go for now. Talk to you soon. I hope you have a restful night. Love Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PM messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: PM messaging   PM messaging Empty

Back to top Go down

PM messaging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Suboxone-
Jump to: