Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Kani C

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Kani C Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Kani C   Welcome Kani C EmptySun 25 Jan 2009, 10:22 pm

Welcome Kani C

Glad you stepped in and joined our group.I'm Barbara on of the two moderators., Dee being our other one. Dee will be here as soon as she sees your welcome.

If you have any questions or concerns about opiate withdrawel, we would be more than happy to share what we know and what we don't know, we will find the answers together.

Please feel free to read our posts for a while if you feel shy about posting right now. you can jump in anytime you feel comfortable to do so.

Happy to help you in any way I can.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcome Kani C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Kani C   Welcome Kani C EmptyMon 26 Jan 2009, 2:00 pm

Hi Kani C,
How are you? Is today your birthday? I didn't know if I saw that right, but wanted to pass along birthday wishes your way, if so.. Also, I wanted to welcome you to the forum!! Are you on Suboxone also? Or thinking about going on it? Have you been on the Methadone, as well? However, this site is great regarding all of these situations & will help to assist you with any needs or questions that you may have about any of these things. Or really anything, for that matter. There are many educational links & references included into this site, as Deborah, the creator of the site, has spent countless hours making sure that the information here is accurate! The moderators, Dee & Barbara, both have gone through opiate addiction & are an inspiration in recovery!! They are full of encouragement & I always feel better after reading their posts on here, as it passes along hope my way!! I really feel like I gain strength from this forum!! I really urge you to stick around to get to know these wonderful people, as well as many others. I'd love to hear more about you & what is going on in your situation. Are you married? Do you have children? Are you working? What do you do for a living? Where do you live? If your comfortable to share, I'd love to know. There are members on here from all over the world, as well as the US. It's really cool, as I'm getting to know them better, to hear about where they live & what its like there for them. I hope that you will keep in touch also!
By the way, my name is Beth. I've been on the Subs since last May. I was to the point in my addiction that I'd really about given up any hope of successful recovery! I'd tried a million different times, in a million different ways, over a decade of my life, to continually fall back into the opiates, once again! I failed over & over & became tired of fighting it! I didn't feel like my life was even worth living!! The Subs have changed all if this around for me! My life has done a one eighty since that time. I have hope & a future again! I'm still married & am raising my three children. My family is starting to have some trust in me again, as well as being proud of me now! These are amazing accomplishments for me!! I'd love to hear about these such events in your life too!! Hope that you will keep in touch!
Talk to you soon!
Happy Birthday!!!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Welcome Kani C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Kani C   Welcome Kani C EmptyTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:16 pm

Hi Kani C, I am one of the newer members here. I been on suboxone since 08/14/2008. It has really changed my life for the better. I hope you come join us. The people are great here and you will find a lot of info. too. Hopefully we will hear from you soon. Cathy
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Kani C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Kani C   Welcome Kani C EmptyWed 28 Jan 2009, 1:33 am

Hello Kani C and Welcome,
My name is Dee, the other moderator of this wonderful forum. What ever it is that you may need just let us know and we will do our best to help you.
How long have you been in recovery? I have been in recovery for going on 7 years now. If not for being able to take a medication for my addiction I never would have made it this far. That is a fact I very well know. I had tried so many times before to quit, but always ended up back using with in a matter of time. Take you time to look around and read the posts of others.
And when you feel up to it, let us know a little bit about yourself.
If you need to talk we are here.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

Welcome Kani C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Kani C   Welcome Kani C Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Kani C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: