Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009, 1:10 am

Today is Thursday

I see that it has been pretty quiet around here lately.
I hope that means that everyone is doing okay in their recovery. Which of course is always good.
But remember to check yourself, and don't get too over loaded. Sometimes when we feel like we are on top of the world, we can get to a place to where we start thinking that we don't need the same things that we needed in the beginning, but we do.
It's almost the end of the week and the weekend is right around the corner.
Take some special time for yourself, pamper you as you deserve it.
love to all,
Dee

Hello Everyone Dee_ab10

A reminder... Have you voted in the Suboxone poll yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009, 6:54 pm

Hi Dee, flower
I wanted to let you know that I did vote in the Suboxone poll, but was curious as to when this generic brand may come out? Have they even started making it yet? Or is it close to being released by the FDA to become available? Just wondering, as I'd be one that a generic form would really help benefit. The regular Subs are just so very expensive without having insurance. I know that we've talked about this before & always hoping for more options. Still trying to get my doctor to participate in the Sub program- taking my paperwork with me to the next appointment to discuss it all again. She told me the last time that she'd possibly reconsider. Once she heard that it was possible for the Subs to be shipped to her office rather than her home. Keeping my fingers crossed!! And who knows when that OB/GYN will actually start prescribing them?? He's the one I've been calling since October & they always say, just a little longer. Now we're up to calling back in February to see if he has any date in mind yet.. I sure can't count on that type of service with this medicine, as you know.
You'll probably see that I sent you a PM also, but wondering how your appointments went for you today? Has your doctor even released you to go back to work yet? What did your boss at the nursing home say when you told her that you weren't planning on returning to work there? Was she decent?
Let me hear how everything is going for you.
Hopefully, the snow has stopped up there & your getting some sunshine as well.
Talk to you soon! Wink
Love,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:53 pm

Hi Bethy,

Honey, it's hot and humid in Australia. It's hard to believe half of the world is freezing and hot in another. It's going to reach 80 degrees here in Florida by Sunday.

Thanks for asking how I am. I get the rest of my stitches out on Monday from the bottom of my foot...they did the top last Monday. I'm hoping after two more weeks and I'm going back to work. I'll probably get a cart to drive around and be a runner for equiptment. Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything too fast or risky. If I start hurting, I'll just sign out and go home. This is why I like my union, we take care of each other. There was a time when I was real high on oc's and they took my keys away. One drove me home and another drove my car.

Went to see my Suboxone doctor today and things are the same for another three weeks.

Thanks again for your cheery posts.

I'm going to check the board and have a look around.

Yours in life,
Ms. Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySat 24 Jan 2009, 3:57 pm

Hello Ms. Barbara!! sunny
How are you doing, Sunshine?? I'm very excited for you to get the rest of your stitches out this week. (Monday, is it?) Then, you can finally get your pedicure! (on both feet!) Wink I'm glad that your work is so understanding & helpful to you. I know that your really looking forward to getting back there. It's cool that there are carts available to you, as that should help you quite a bit as your getting back into it. It'd be even harder to have to go back & be on your feet for twelve hours or more when your not used to it, like you used to be. I'm thankful to hear you say that you'll make sure to not overdo it, as I understand how hard that is for you. I'm alot like you are in that aspect & want to hurry to get back to "normal" life, but that has also come back to bite me in the past. Such as, with the situation of my previously broken hip. It still bothers me to this day because I didn't take the time that I needed then to let it heal, as it needed to. I've wished many times since then that I would've just taken the six weeks down & it would have prevented many future potential problems. Yet, I'm also aware that hindsight is 20/20!! Shocked I just know that I'd sure do it differently now & wanted to let you know why. I want your foot to heal & feel better than ever!! I'm hoping that you'll be out running with your horses by this spring & summer!! Razz
Your right about it seeming so strange that it's freezing cold again here, while your having sunshine & eighty degreee temps. We just had another cold front come through last night. So far, no more snow, but the temps are wicked again! Single digits!! What a Face Brr.. I need to come visit you for a couple of months!! Wink We could drink our coffee & talk. I'd bring the kiddos for you to meet, although you'd probably go crazy having us all there!! They absolutely love horses & Caroline still always talks about us feeding the horse apples last fall. I can't wait to be able to get back outside!!
I'm going to close this up for now & go read through some more of the new posts. Thanks, as always, for your continued friendship & encouragement!!
Talk to you soon!! Wink
Love,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySat 24 Jan 2009, 6:54 pm

Beth,
It sound like both you and I need to get down there and visit our Barbara. I love the thought of getting down into the heat. I miss the hot weather so much. But my family are true Vermonter's, my son loves the cold. And my hubby has all of his family here so this is where we stay.
I do know that I plan on making a trip south this summer. I can't wait.
love to you,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySat 24 Jan 2009, 11:30 pm

You guys are certainly welcome. My brother has three rooms framed out and the ceiling in. I've just got to get more insulation and paneling. As soon as I get back to work I'm bring home some carpet for the floors or I may do caramic tile. If I live long enough I'd like to open a home for abused women. By this spring it should be finished. The babies would love the horses. You cab get on Bask bareback and lead him anywhere. Next door there's goats, pot-bellied pigs and a bunch of horses

Guys I'm sitting here going to sleep and need to get into bed. I get up with my brother and nake his lunch. I'll be back with you in the morning.

Good night,
Get weii
Love, Barbaes,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Suboxone-