Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Step on up...A. Pickert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Step on up...A. Pickert Empty
PostSubject: Step on up...A. Pickert   Step on up...A. Pickert EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 8:42 pm

Hello A. Pickert,
It's my pleasure to welcome you in to our growing circle of recovering and successful people with each other are enjoying our lives more each day.

I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Barbara, one of the moderators and the other is Dee. Dee will be right with you when she can.

We are all here for each other and can call the 24-7 day number: (770) 527-9119 for help or questions we need answer. It's really a blessing to have you here...I hope you will share and lighten your load.

Till then.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Step on up...A. Pickert   Step on up...A. Pickert EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 9:35 pm

Hi A. Pickert,
Welcome!! I love you I'm glad that you've made it here!! This is a wonderful place to be if you need people who are recovering from opiate addiction, who understand the daily struggles & pass on strength & encouragement. Idea If that sounds like something that you can benefit from, I urge you to stick around!! Exclamation Are you on Suboxone yourself? Or thinking of starting it? If so, I really encourage you to read some of our past posts where others who've made the transition from the OCs (or whatever pill it may be!) to the Subs have written about their experiences. It's very inspiring to anyone who is struggling with this addiction & doesn't know how to break free from that cycle. I look forward to hearing more about you & how you are doing.. I love every new member that we get, as I know that someone else's life is also changing for the better!! Please keep in touch.. let us hear how you are managing! Wink
Hope your staying warm! What a Face By the way, I guess that I should mention, my name is Beth & I've been on the Subs since May. I believe that they've helped save my life when nothing else was working!! Very Happy As we commonly refer to it as "a life saving miracle drug" or a "Godsend" because it has helped so many of us & given us our lives back!! Exclamation I really look forward to hearing how it has helped you. Or if you haven't started it & you have any type of questions or concerns, please let us hear what they are or how we could help. Anything from "lending an ear" to helping you find Suboxone doctors in your area or whatever you may need.. Question This is a wonderful forum to belong to & again, I welcome you A. Pickert!!
Talk to you soon! Wink
Yours in Recovery,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Step on up...A. Pickert   Step on up...A. Pickert EmptySun 18 Jan 2009, 4:00 am

Many Welcomes to you A. Pickert,
My name is Dee, and I am the other moderator of the forum. I have been recovery for 6 years now. The first 4 years I was on Methadone, and for the last 1 1/2 years I have been on Suboxone.
I can honestly say that since I have taking a medication to help me with my addiction, my life has been so much better.
In the past I had been to many treatment centers and through so many detoxes, only to be clean for a short time before I'd be back out on the streets looking for something to help me get through the day. The cravings would be so bad and I would be the most miserable person to be around. My family couldn't stand me and niether could I.
Being on medication and having this forum to come to is a blessing.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help and to share.
If you need to talk to someone and don't want to post just yet, use the phone numbers that Barbara Rue gave to you, please know that someone is always available at all times.

Take your time to look around and read the different posts, if you need to know something and don't see it here, you can check the web sites that Deborah has created, she has worked many hours to make sure the correct information is there.

I will close this up now. I am late getting here this evening, I have been tending to some family matters the past couple of days otherwise I would have been here sooner to welcome you. I will be back on here in the morning and look forward to meeting you.

Yours In Recovery,
Dee

http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org/

http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org/
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step on up...A. Pickert   Step on up...A. Pickert Empty

Back to top Go down

Step on up...A. Pickert
Page 1 of 1