Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam Empty
PostSubject: For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam   For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 1:26 pm

We all like saving and making money.
I came across a new patient survey yesterday. Before you ask, yes I did take the survery myself. I would never ever suggest that anyone do something that I have not done myself. Just to make that clear.

The purpose of the survery is to see how much we as patients know about the medication we are taking and what our doctors if anything are telling us in way of education.
Here is the link for those of you that are interested. The survey is for the month of March. After that is expires.
Take your survey
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam   For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 2:14 pm

Hey Dee,

I also took the survey but have not yet received the $ promised.

Did you get yours?
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam   For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam EmptyTue 15 Apr 2014, 2:17 pm

Hey Blue, no I haven't not yet. I do remember that it said it would take like 4 weeks or something like that to get it. The last time I took one it took about 6 weeks to get it. I had forgot all about it, then it came in.
Did you write down your participation ID number after you took it? If so, you can go back on the site to check the status.
I wrote mine down but with the move I can't find it right now. I am going to have to so some searching. lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam   For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam Empty

Back to top Go down

For patients on Suboxone, earn a $25.00 gift card. Posted by nannamom... Not spam
Page 1 of 1