Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello:Mr. Baldocaldo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hello:Mr. Baldocaldo Empty
PostSubject: Hello:Mr. Baldocaldo   Hello:Mr. Baldocaldo EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 3:40 pm

Hello Mr. B., I'm Barbara Rue, one of the moderators and am welcoming you with a hug as I'm from Fla. too. I'm happy to see people from my home state getting it together. If there are any questions you have; finanual,medical,emotional or whatever, do not hesitate to reply and share with us.

I'm in a bind for time right now as I have someone scanning and updating my computer. I'll be back on line to respond.
We have another moderator, Dee. She taking care of some family business right now. As soon as she knows you are here, she will post to you.
This is a pretty good place to be.
So glad you are here.
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hello:Mr. Baldocaldo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello:Mr. Baldocaldo   Hello:Mr. Baldocaldo EmptyThu 15 Jan 2009, 11:01 pm

Hello:Mr. Baldocaldo Image010
Welcome mrbaldocaldo,
My name is Dee, and I am the other moderator that Barbara mentioned. I am sorry that I was not here earlier to welcome you.
If you have any questions please let us know and we will do what we can to find the answers that you are looking for, and when you feel comfortable, please sit down and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Always remember, we are here for you.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Hello:Mr. Baldocaldo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: