Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel1023

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-03-04

I'm still here Empty
PostSubject: I'm still here   I'm still here EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 5:16 pm

Hi guys

I wanted to stop by and let everyone know I am still hanging in there. Last week was rough but I got through it. I called and made an appointment for Monday to talk to the dr about getting back on my depression medication. I think that will help a lot. The mood swings are killing me. I get very angry very fast and I don't like it. It's just not the type of person I am. Simple things like helping my son with his project are frustrating me to the point where I have to walk away. And I'm smoking a lot of cigarettes. More than I ever had before. So I'm really hoping once I start the meds things will get better. I know I still have to learn coping factors with my emotions and I'm working very hard on that. So enough about me. How is everyone else doing? Any news anyone wants to share? Hearing good news helps to lift my spirits. Angel
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

I'm still here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here   I'm still here EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 7:23 pm

Hi Angel,

I'm glad you made an appointment to see your Dr.

Hopefully this will all work it's self out.
Your right about having to learn coping factors. Basically there is a whole new world we have to learn to live sober in.
I have faith in you, you can do this !!! Stay Strong ok ?
We are all here supporting you !!!

Blue
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

I'm still here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here   I'm still here EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 10:27 pm

Hi Angel!! Glad you're still hangin in there! I agree with you 100%. I've always had issues with anxiety & I found it got so much worse when I stopped taking pain pills. I was just recently put on an anti-depressant & that with a positive frame of mind & feeling grateful, has been a life saver for me. I'm not sure if you saw, but there is a thread on this site titled, "what are you grateful for" it's a great topic to post on as much as you can because it helps you stay positive & in a good space. There is also one I post on regularly that I started called "The Law of Attraction" It gives you insight on how to see things in a positive perspective. I'm not sure if you have heard of The Law of Attraction. I'll give you a brief description. The Law of Attraction is not a belief system. It's quite scientific. It's like gravity. You don't have to believe in it, but once you step off a building, you're going down. The Law of Attraction states that we attract what we are. If you are a positive person, you attract positive energy. If you have negative thoughts and always ask, why is this happening to me? And just have a negative mindset always expecting the worse, then you will get just that.
Now that is a very short version. I've posted much more on the topic & I am happy to say it has helped a lot of people. If you are interested in learning more and how to attract the good things in life, let me know & I will fill you in with more detail. There is so much it can do for you on so many levels from emotions to love to career to coping. And if you're not interested...well that's ok to. But I am willing to share more if you'd like.
Keep up the good work! Trust yourself & what your body is telling you. Thank you for checking in. I was wondering how you have been.

Have a Happy Tuesday!!
-Rae
Back to top Go down

I'm still here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here   I'm still here EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 5:47 pm

hello Angel,
And everyone else of course LOL.
Just wanted to check in with you and see how you are doing.. I responded to your other thread earlier, but you can get back to me either here or there..
I'd prefer there because I typed a whole lot lol. And I don't want to type it here too haha.
I hope you are doing well.

Much love, I love you Jazz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm still here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still here   I'm still here Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: