Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 7:27 am

I'm back.....
I started to read through that link you provided. It's PERFECT !
It hits on exactly what I'm struggling with.

I don't have time to read it all now since I'm leaving the house as I type this. Well, not literally. LOL

The energy exercise that we're talking about worked fairly well for me, and I just closed my eyes along with her and did. So I can imagine, if I really try, and really focus how good it could work.

Peace and positive thoughts,

Blue
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 6:43 am

Good morning! I have a confession to make...I forgot about chat last night. Not only was I busy preparing for the next couple of days, but I spent the evening going over a conversation I had with my BFF. I'm kinda beating myself up for it. Anyhow, I'm not going to go on about it....

I'm glad the link is helpful! It is just another way to explain about how people can take your energy & how it can effect you. As for the exercise by Christie Marie Sheldon, it's OK if you feel you like you didn't get the same results as I did. Instead of focussing on how it could work for you, try focussing on the light and feeling the gratitude & love. The rest will follow. Once you reach the light, allow yourself to feel the peace. It's a matter of generating the feeling of gratitude. I'm sure you know how it feels, so once you do, when you have connected with the light, just hold that feeling for as long as you can. That is what can help clear your energy blockers. I hope I explained it properly in a way that will help you connect more with it.

Have you ever tried meditation? I'll say, it really is a great way to release stress & help you connect with yourself & higher power.

Well, I gotta a busy rest of the week, I'll try to check in as much as I can.

Have a Happy Wednesday!!

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 1:19 pm

Hello Rae and Blue!

How are you on this beautiful day!? Well it is beautiful here and I hope it is just as beautiful and warm where you are at as well! How is NY by the way? I've been meaning to ask. Since my trip is being postponed due to the things going on in my life that I have already told you both about. But I'm going to get there this year to meet the both of you! It's a promise that I made to myself and I am going to keep it!

I just read through this entire thread and wanted to give a better response than I have before. Rae I appreciate everything that you have shared here and I thank you so much for sharing it! It has helped me so much. I didn't reply much but I read as you guys posted and watched the videos that you talked about and also learned the exercises! Smile Thanks again Rae!

I now have a very negative person in my life. Her name is Brooke and she is the nurse who takes care of Robert (the man that I take care of) at night time. He is usually sleeping when she is there and if he is up he isn't up for long. He takes one medication at night time. (Vicodin for pain) and always keeps one out if his lock box just in case. Sometimes if he's in a lot of pain he will open the lock box and get an extra one out for himself. (He takes morphine.) Brooke is also a recovering addict, but she is on methadone not suboxone. Anyways he doesn't take any medications at night while she is there so there is no reason for her to know the combination to his safe/lock box. Yet she asked me for it.

The day before Brooke asked me for the combination she had said to me "The good thing about being on methadone is that it doesn't have a blocker in it. So I can take a morphine and still get high!" I was immediately appalled and told her that if she was serious about recovery she wouldn't be doing stuff like that.

When she had asked me for the combination I simply said I don't think you need it. Besides if Robert wanted you to have it I'm sure he would give it to you. And he doesn't take any medications at night time anyways so you don't really need it. (something along those lines lol.) She said "What if he wakes up in a lot of pain in the middle of the night and needs a pain pill? I won't be able to get it for him." I said if that happens then I'm sure he will tell you the combination. If you want it ask him. I honestly don't think you need it especially after what you said about getting high yesterday.

In a pm you (Rae) suggested that I tell Robert and I called him today just to do that. Like you said if she does get her hands on it and god forbid steals that poor mans medications I could get blamed for it because I know the combination. I don't want to get screwed over and lose my job because Brooke wants to get high and steal from her employer! Well kind of technically we are employed through hospice.

Anyways I get a lot of negative energy from her. And after reading your posts Rae I realize that I am feeding into her negative energy the way that I worry about her and her screwing up my good job! That is why I called today. So I could stop worrying about it and feeding into it!

I also wanted to share a story (stories) that are my personal experiences with the law of attraction. And how it helped me in my life!

The first thing is with my car, but I've already told you all about that since I got my car months ago. Which by the way is fully paid off now! Woot! One less bill hanging over my head. Anyways the law of attraction helped me to find my apartment that I wanted/needed so badly. I do centered and visualized and made a list. I visualized me opening the paper, finding an apartment with the amount of space that I need and the patio and yard that I want and being able to see it and move into it in short notice. And the next morning I got up and got the newspaper and the first apartment I saw for rent was exactly what I was looking for and in my price range. It met 7 out of 7 things on my list!! Smile Woot!!

I was able to view the apartment just an hour after I called and paid the first month rent and damage deposit that same day. With the help if Casey's parents. Without whom I would not be where I am today. Since they helped me pay for this apartment and get it all set up before I started my job. I was moved into the apartment within two days and it is just perfect for me and Cooper and when my little miss Zoey comes over for visits. I think the best part about it is the fact that its on the ground floor and we actually have a yard! Cooper just loves it.

The law of attraction also brought my job to me. I realized that before I was just wanting the job and I was attracting the "want" like you've said to me before Rae. So I needed to emotionally detach myself, like you explained in a previous post, so that I could attract the job and not the wanting of a job. I also visualized with this too. I visualized myself going into hospice (I worked for them before but I quit and wasn't sure if they'd take me back.) and talking to my old boss and her telling me "Yes! I do have a position available for you!" I also made a list for "my dream job" and my job has 7 out of 8 on that list! The only thing on the list that it is off from is the long hours. Not exactly the hours I'd prefer but hey, I get time and a half (My regular pay $15.24 plus half of that added to it.) For every hour I work over 49 hours/week. So awesome.

The law of attraction also helped me to get my laptop really cheap on eBay! I visualized myself logging into eBay and finding able prop with the hard drive/memory and the size that I wanted. I even visualized the color. Oh and if course I visualized the price. Sure enough I get into eBay and there was my purple HP laptop with windows 8 and for the cheap price that I wanted. It was used but refurbished. Which doesn't really bother me. I got it for a great price. It is working great for me and the only problem I had was something that I caused when messing with the settings and not knowing what I was doing.. LOL. I'm silly.

I too have made a choice. Like you Rae, and Blue. To love my life as happily and fulfilled as possible! I show gratitude, feel gratitude and try my hardest to not be negative or feed into anybody's negative energy. I choose to live a great full and happy life and I will! Because I said so! Because I know so! I believe so! And it will be!!

After everything that has happened between me and Casey, although it broke my heart, I now see why it has happened. My life needed him to be out so that I could make room for all of the new things that I have accomplished in the past month or so! I went from being co dependent and very needy when it came to Casey to being fully independent and able to support myself and my son!

I would not be here without the support from you ladies! And not without you teaching me about the law of attraction Rae! Thank you ladies so much!! I love you!!

Much love. I love you Jazz.

Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 7:45 am

Jasmine
That's quite a story about your co-worker.
Brooke sounds like someone you need to stay away from. What did Robert say after you told him she wanted the combination ?

I know I've told you, but I'll say it again, you have come so far since you started in your recovery and even further after what happened with Casey.

I am very proud of you for getting your own place, and a job and doing what you have to do to take care of your son.

I'm learning so much about the Law of Attraction. The books I have bought, and what I read here. It's going to change my life. I know it.
It already has.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Peace,

Blue flower
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Apr 2013, 8:07 am

Good morning!! Blue, I love your daisy!!! I love daisies!! They are my favorite flower!
I just read your email & watched the meditation video you sent me. It was awesome! It was so great I wanted to share the link. This meditation is good for anyone because it's under 10 minutes & it really teached you "how to meditate" Perfect for beginners!! Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMwlscjozE
Thank You so much for this Blue!
Also, I suggest to anyone to do this mediation in the morning. You can do it at any time that is feasible, but I say the morning because it's a great way to start the day in a good space. Also, I've been trying to find a good meditation to do daily & this one is perfect for that!!

I just ordered a book called, "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne. She is the author of "The Secret" I am looking forward to reading it. I'll fill you in on what I learn!
I wish everyone a great day filled with love & abundance!!
-Rae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 8:09 pm

Hello my favorite ladies. Smile How are you on this wonderful day?
Actually it is quite gloomy outside, but I made a choice to be happy and not let anything get me down, so I'm happy even though I'm not able to go out in the sun and play with Cooper.

As you both know I was feeling very down in the dumps all past week.. But I've been reading the posts in this thread a lot and reading the secret. And researching the law of attraction and I made a cove too be happy. I now focus on the positive things in my life so that I have a positive energy. I no linger dwell on the bad things that are upsetting me. I worked a 12 hour shift and got out of work top late to spend abbr tine with Cooper, instead of being upset and crying about it and being upset and ruining my day I decided to focus on the positive things. Like the fact that I would have 3 days off this week to spend with my punkie. I love you

I've noticed a big difference in the past few days since I've made this decision and surprisingly I didn't get overwhelmed and give up like I usually do when trying new things. Thank you so much ladies! For this thread.. I love you! I love you

Talk to you soon!

Much love. I love you Jazz.
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013, 6:51 am

How awesome for you Jaz! I know that feeling of guilt all too much when it comes to missing out on playing with my little man. As a matter of fact....most working moms have that issue. The important thing for you is that you chose to look forward to your time off with him which is a great way to think positive. Whenever I have those guilt/sad feelings, I plan special time with my son. I'll come up with an art project, or even plan a meal with him that we can make together. he loves to cook with me. I even bring him to the grocery store to pick out the ingredients. BTW.... thats also a great way to get a picky eater to try new things. But we plan to do something special, just the 2 of us & it is always a blast!! Sometimes i even have him help me work the load in the truck with me. Or, if I have to work at my store I say, "Oh gosh Dev, the toy section is a mess. You do such a great job organizing it. Can you please do it for me?" Then I give him his own apron & name tag & he does it! I pay him with a toy of his choice. He's such a good boy. I even put him on the register (with me standing over him) he is so cute, after he totals up the purchases he always says, "You owe me......" it's so funny. Oh dear, I can go on & on.

My point is, Coop is an extremely positive energy in your life. Absorb his energy, be close to him, enjoy him. Then when you are feeling a bit down, remember him & make a plan for another special day. Life is too short to worry or think about things that we can't change. You must work to provide for him. Make that choice to enjoy your work because it's what brings you money to survive & it brings you self worth.

Change used to scare the crap out of me. I even remember thinking to myself, "Why does everything have to change all the time? I wish something would just stay the same for once" I feared it so much. What is going to happen? Can I handle it? I love change now. Change makes life interesting. There is always new opportunity when there is change. I love it when one door closes, I can't wait to see what door opens!! Just imagine how boring life would be if everything stayed the same.

If you want Jaz, try to get excited about your new life with Coop. He feels your energy to. Children are like sponges, he will learn how to cope with change not only by watching you, but by feeling your energy.

OK...I rambled enough Smile

I hope you all have a wonderful day full of love & abundance!

Happy Thursday!

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 6:29 am

Good Morning everyone;

Rae,
I'm so glad you liked the video I sent. I just happen to stumble on it while on YouTube.
I have to find out that woman's website and give credit to her. She might have other videos also.
It really is an amazing way to start your day. I was never much in meditation or anything so
this is all new to me.

Speaking of Mom guilt... yes, we all have had it. Unless, your lucky enough to not have to work while your kids are little. I was not so lucky, I had to return to work when both my babies were just a few months old.
Let me just say this, they don't remember being in daycare !!! You think your damaging them in some way or that we are letting someone "else" raise them.
Trust me, they only remember the good times with their mom's and I hear this straight from my children.
Don't feel guilty. We have to do what we have to do in order to feed and clothe them.

Hope everyone has a GREAT Friday, I'm off to do some meditating before I start my day.

Be well,
Blue
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 7:37 am

Good morning!!

I wanted to tell you about a great chrystal I just purchased. This one is great for you Blue!! It is quite inexpensive. I just purchase them as a lot on ebay which was about 12 chrystals for $14.00. Anyway, it's caled Citrine. It's focus is on success & personal power. It does not absorb any negative energy like some chrystals can. Therefore it will not have to be cleansed of its energy. It can be worn as a jewelry piece or like me, it can simply go in your pocket. I also plan on putting one in my cash register at the store. For more clear & detailed info on this particular chrystal.....I posted a link below.
http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/citrine/

I'm sorry I can't make it more visible, my computer is acting up.
Anyway, I also plan on using Citrine during meditation. It is great for the solar plexis (3rd chakra). I plan on using a piece of tape to hold it there. Oh, BTW, the solar plexis is located just below the breast bone in the center line. In other words, imagine a pole running from the top of your head straight down the center to your feet. Just below the rib cage (breast bone) is where it will go. It's energy focus is intellect, ambition, protection & personal power.

Just hoping to share some info that may be useful. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a very Happy Saturday!!

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 9:43 am

Rae,

That crystal is just what I need !
I am very interested in learning more about it and even purchasing.

I am off to read the link.

Hope you all have a great Saturday !

Positive energy !

xoxo
Blue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Apr 2013, 6:07 pm

Hello Blue and Rae.

Rae,
I want to respond to your post to me a few days ago about planning special things for me and Cooper to do. Well I had a couple days off as I believe I told you, but my the day before my last day off Cooper and I made plans. Smile We cooked dinner and baked a cake together. Oh and we made cheesecake. We had so much fun! It was a great idea for you to suggest!

Blue,
Rae and I have talked about crystals before she gave me some very helpful information about them in a pm. And I purchased as well! I would definitely recommend it to you!

As for what is going on with me now I went back to work and had a wonderful day with Robert. He confessed that he missed me when I was gone. Awe I was so touched by this! I too missed him when I was gone. I have grown accustomed to spending my days with him. We have a routine. And even though I'm his caretaker and he is very old we have formed a very unexpected friendship. Well I didn't expect it at least.

I also had an update about Brooke. She got fired! I am a bit relieved because of this. But Robert caught her trying to break into his safe/lock box the other night and she came up with some BS excuse and he didn't buy it. Thank god! You know what I say? Good riddance! She didn't want what was best for Robert, but I do, She just wanted his pills!
Robert had told me the day before my days off that she was very mean to him and would not help him get to the bathroom. He said he had already planned on firing her and catching her breaking her into the safe was just another reason to add to the list of many reasons why he was going to fire her to begin with.

There was also something that I wanted to say to you two.. I believe that the law of attraction brought us together! I have bonded with both of you in a way that I had never imagined. And I have learned so much from both of you! And I get all of the support I need from you ladies in an unimaginable way! So I say thank you for being a part of my recovery. And I thank the universe for bringing us together in the mysterious way that it works!

By the way did I tell you ladies that I dropped my dose to 3mg/day yesterday? Today is ay two at 3mg and I feel great! I even have a bit more energy!!

I hope that you all have a wonderful night and I hope to see you at the special chat night that Blue is setting up for the new member MrTaper.

Much love. I love you -Jazz
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 7:18 am

I received my Citrine chrystals last night. I would like to send one to you Blue. It will be a small gift from me to you. Now I mentioned how the Citrine chrystal does not absorb negative energy, but you will want to make it "your" chrystal & you may still want to cleanse it to guarantee it is your energy that goes into it. The method that I think is best is to cleanse the chrystal of all energy & make it your own is called Fire Cleansing. Just place the chrystal in the sun (indoor windowsill or outside) for a minimum of 24 hours. As you place it in the sun say, "As I cleanse this chrystal, I make it my own". And that's it. The sun is a very powerful cleansing tool for chrystals. Then you can put it in your pocket, or carry it in your purse.

I'm so happy I am able to share this info. A lot of this stuff I share with you as I am learning. Living life with a positive perspective is an ongoing learning process. There is so much info out there, it is super exciting whenever I learn something new. I'm about to start reading The Power by Rhonda Byrne, I'll share any insights I might have. You know, I used to wake up every morning & turn on my laptop to read Yahoo News. I find the regualr news too negative, so I choose what I want to reaad about. However, there would still be the main headlines about sink holes & other negative things. Now I start my day reading something positive. Whether it's a Law of Attraction quote or a book, I start my day feeling positive & inspired. What a difference it makes!! It gives me hope & I feel as if it's going to be a great day! I remember the one morning I woke up to my husband watching "Airplane" the movie. We started the day of laughing, we had such a great day! I would highly recommend for anyone to change their morning routine & do something positive like read positive quotes or dance around to positive music (no Evanescence LOL). And see how it can set the mood for the day.
I really hope I will be at chat tonight. My employee is finally back from her vacation as of yesterday, but she called me from out of town to call out her first day back at work. I am trying to find coverage. I hope I do!!

Hope to see you all tonight!!

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 6:20 pm

Rae,

I'm so touched that you would do something so kind for me !!

Thank you !

I can't wait to get my crystal.
I didn't realize you have the Power too. That's the book i said I bought.
We can read it together. Like our very own book club !!

I'll send you an email with my address.

Thank you again !
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 7:34 am

Here's a new quote from Rhonda Byrne. It's quite simple, yet so true......

This too shall pass’ is universally applicable to all situations in your life, both good and bad. All the hardships and all the great moments in your life will eventually pass. Accept this, learn the lessons, have total gratitude for them and then let them go when it is time for them to go.

Living the Law of Attraction / The Secret

Perception is key here. Appreciate the good moments & find the lesson in the bad moments. Continue to feel grateful at all times, even if you think your world is crumbling down. If you feel gratitude, you are choosing love and the Law of Attraction will bring you more things you love. If you choose to dwell & feel bad, then The Law of Attraction will bring you more things to feel bad about. It is a viscious circle. What would you rather have an abundance of? Love & positve situations? Or negative, painful drama all the time?
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 7:27 pm

Hey Jazz,

I'm so very proud of you for posting what you did.
I feel as if you have come so far, not only in your recovery, but in your personal life.
You have taken the steps you needed in order to support yourself and your children.
Your in a better place now, and I think that's why things are working out for you and Casey.

Like I told you in an email. Please have Casey post again so that he can tell us all what happened and how he got to where he is today. I think it would be good for him to tell us and we would love to be here to support him.

Ok, I've said enough. LOL.

Hope to hear from him.

Blue
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 6:44 am

Hello...
for anyone looking for more info on "The Law of Attraction", I found an awesome website that has a Law of Attraction users guide. it gives you instructions & puts you on the right path to achieve maximum happiness, love & abundance!

http://www.essential-practices.com/

I just found it this morning, so I haven't gone over everything just yet, but I thought I'd share it since it looks promising!

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2