Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne Empty
PostSubject: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:06 am

You have to be happy now to bring happiness into your life through the law of attraction. It's a simple formula: happiness attracts happiness. Yet people use so many excuses as to why they can't be happy. They use excuses of debt, excuses of health, excuses of relationships, and all sorts of excuses as to why they can't use this simple formula. But the formula is the law.
No matter what the excuse, unless you begin to feel happy, you cannot attract more happiness. The law of attraction is saying to you, "Be happy now, and as long as you keep doing that, I will fill your day with a continuous stream of people, events, and circumstances that will bring you happiness." Does that sound like a fair deal?

***I took this off of my facebook page from the Daily Teachings of Rhonda Byrne to help bring insight on how you can make "The Law of Attraction" work for you! Plus, it helps to bring positive prospectives into our lives!

-Rae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 5:20 pm

You're so right Rae!!
Thank you for posting this!!
I have this on Facebook too. Lol.

Love you!

I love you Jazz
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 9:29 am

I'm glad to hear it! I hope everyone that clicks on this topic will learn some inspiring quotes and learn about the Law of Attraction. Here is another one I'd like to share:
“We all possess more power and greater possibilities than we realize, and visualizing is one of the greatest of these powers.” – Genevieve Berhrend

Visualizing is a very important factor in "The Law of Attraction" I'd like to share an experience I had with my son that really proved to me how powerful it really is.
My son & I went to an arcade one day a couple years ago. He is a huge fan of the crane game. Usually we spend a rediculous amount of money because, as everyone knows, it's very difficult to not only get the crane to pick up the toy, but also hold onto it to bring it to the drop zone. My son gets very upset if he doesn't win a toy from this game. It just so happens that was the around the time I was learning about the visualization aspect of the LOA. So, just for the fun of it, I had him close his eyes & picture the crane game. I said, "Now you see the spongebob toy you want? In your head picture yourself putting money in the machine. Then move the crane over the spongebob toy. Oh, Oh, Oh you went to far...go back a tiny bit (we were laughing & people where lokking at us) That's good now push the button & look! You got it! Careful now, bring it to the drop zone....yay!!! You won!" Then I said, "Now lets go do it"
Can you believe we actually won the toy?!! We did! Then I did it again at a different crane that had bundles of tickets. I picked up a bundle of 1000 tickets! I did it twice! Then we did it with the coin game where you put in a coin & it drops down onto a bunch of coins, then a bar pushes them. We got tons of coins!! We were only there for 45 min & won over 5000 tickets & a spongebob toy! One of the employees there asked me how I did it. They said they've never seen anything like that. He was amazed to see us win so much in such a short period of time.
The key here is also that I didn't have a strong emotional attachment to winning. I find that it can be a bit harder to utilize this skill unless you are able to emotionally detach from what you are visualizing. In other words, when I visualize to attract money (I need money & I "feel" needy for it, sometimes angry at it, in fear of not having it) my emotions are attached to it. It's very hard for me to detach my emotions from needing money. It is something I've been wotking on for some time now.

I wanted to share this experience because I was hoping to help Jaz, Casey, Blue & anyone else who has recently started learning & utilizing the "Law of Attraction" see how beneficial visualization is. Visualize good things that you want, see yourself at a new job or in a new car. If you watched the movie or read the book "The Secret" they go into great detail about visualization. If your thoughts feel good, you are on the right track, if your thoughts feel bad, you're on the wrong track to attract prosperity, happiness & abundance.
I hope this was helpful & I hope to help someone learn to have a "positive prospective". When you remain in a state of gratitude, you attract all good things!
We are all dealing with inner termoil due to our addictions. Whether we feel guilty, ashamed, or embarrassed or just sad thinking about our past & what we've done. It's important to remember that you are here! You've done something wonderful for yourself as well as for those who love you. You got help. Please try not to dwell on the past. You are not a bad person, you are a good person who had a problem that you are learning from. You will be stronger from this. You will have a knowledge that others don't have. This is your reality. Take control of your reality & everything else will fall into place. I think there is a famous phrase somewhere that says something like, "Don't try to change others, if you want things to be different, change yourself."
I choose to be happy & grateful. Right now I am very close to losing my store. We are in such a financial bind & you know what? I don't care. I smile, I love, I laugh. No matter what, I will be fine. Like they say, "When one door closes, another one opens"
I am sharing this with you because I am in such a good place. I have been on suboxone since November, I am down to 5mg a day. I hope I can help someone to feel as content as I do. It's a great feeling to love life and all people & things around you. If there is anything I can do to help someone find their inner peace, please let me know.

I wish you all love, happiness & prosperity!
-Rae
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 3:55 pm

ARRRGGGG

I just typed a huge response to this and my internet went down !!! UGH.
Ok, basically I said, that I am so sorry that your going through this rough time with
your store but I am also amazed at HOW your dealing with.
I truly am learning from you.
I am definitely going to try the visualization that you talked about. Now that I got help
for my addiction I want to get the rest of my life in order.
I deserve to be happy. And I plan on it !!

Thanks again Rae for all you bring to the forum. I am so happy to be a part of your recovery.

Hugs to all
Blue
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 8:37 am

Yes you do deserve it!!! You are an amazing women & I feel blessed to have you as a part of my recovery. I was reading quotes from the "Law of Attraction" yesterday & I came across one that made me think of you. It may help you & anyone else that has to work with others. It can be challenging going to work & spending your days with people. Because we all live our lives so differently from one another, we all have our own beliefs & our own perception, it's difficult to be in a group & more often then not, there are people you wish you didn't have to work with. So for anyone who has to work in a group & must spend their time with people they'd rather not know, here is a quote/exercise from the LOA

***For those you work with or interact with regularly .. get a notebook
and
write down positive aspects of each of those people.

That can help you focus on the "positive" energy & keep yourself in a good space. Now, because you can't control what other people do or say, you may also want to put up your "negative energy sheild" as well. I do that daily because you never know Smile As I was saying, you can't control people's actions so the best thing you can do is change your perception. These people around us are a part of our lives for a reason. They have something to teach us & we have something to teach them. I'd also like to share a way to help people deal with difficult people in their lives. I struggle with my mother. I love her more than anything. But....we don't see eye to eye. She is a very negative person & she happens to be comfortable with that. Therefore she is not willing to seek happiness, if she doesn't understand something she is very critical. Anyway, I use her as an example to share this.
We are all in a movie. I have my movie, Blue has her movie. I am the main character in my movie. My mother plays her role, my husband plays his role. I say how my movie is going to be played. When my mom calls with a negative attitude & tells me about some drama I don't want to be any part of I say in an embelished false interest, "REALLY? WOW! HOW UNBELIEVABLE" I play my role to not let it bring me down & not to feed into the drama. I often disagree with how she handles things, but I refuse to voice my opinion that could lead into an argument. I know she is looking for that drama & I won't let her or anyone put me in that space. I don't want my day to got that way.
So, see yourself in your movie & take control of yourself & your life. It's your choice. It's like I mentioned in an earlier post about my son. When he is upset & it's nothing too serious I ask him, "is this how you want your day to go? Do you want to stay sad? Or do you want to have a happy day?"

Well, I hope this was helpful to someone & I hope you don't mind me sharing my insights & experiences. I wish everyone a very Happy Sunday!!

Love & Hugs
-Rae
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 1:17 pm

Thanks Rae,
I do appreciate your sharing insights and your experiences. I believe it helps all of us so if you don't mind, please keep sharing. I don't comment a lot when you post but I do read what your posting and I love being able to come and see what you have posted each day.

It's a beautiful day today, full of sunshine and good things so I plan to enjoy it by getting out into the fresh air.
Thanks again,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 7:24 am

Thank You Nannamom! I do enjoy sharing my experiences and I know you can't respond all the time. That's alright though, I'm glad to hear from you when you do Smile

This morning I woke up early & my husband was/is watching the movie "Airplane". Let me just say I don't care how many times I've seen it, that movie cracks me up everytime! It just dawned on me though...what a great way to start the day! To start the day with laughs & feeling happy, today is going to be a great day! Which leads me to another idea to share. When you find yourself in the same morning routine and it becomes a bit mondane. Or better yet I like to use this when the energy in my home isn't the greatest, say someone wakes up on the "wrong side of the bed", just find some good music & blast it as loud as you can! I put on "The Allman Brothers" and start singing & dancing with my son. This tactic works every time even when we are running late. It sets the mood for the day and keeps everyone in high spirits & focussed on getting ready. There is no yelling, no frustation. I start dancing & it becomes contagious, everyone ends up joining in. I help my son put on his clothes while he's dancing & singing & before you know it, we are all ready to go with time to spare & everyone is HAPPY! It's pretty cool!

Well I hope everyone has a Happy Monday I know I will Smile Smile Smile

Love & Hugs,
-Rae
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 11:53 am

Music is a wonderful way to start the day. I have a song that I sing when I want/need a pick me up in the mornings. It's from back in the day when my parents were still with us. It was one of their favorites and the beat certainly is a pick me up. Walking in the sunshine by Roger Miller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 4:52 am

I agree with you Rae!
Music is an awesome way to help her out of a funk!

I love the advice you give!

You too Dee!!

Love ya!

I love you Jazz
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 7:36 am

Rae,

Thank you for taking the time to share what you know with us.

The post you wrote above about interacting with people (at work) is very very useful.
Some of you know I deal with some crazy people that I struggle with.
In fact, I spoke with my Dr about having people be "triggers" to use.

Thank you !!!! You posted this just when I needed it.

PS Sorry I'm responding to this late, when I read it, I was running out the dorr.

Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 8:12 am

WOW Blue! I actually posted it with you in mind. I'm glad my timing was right. If you find yourself in a place where you need an extra boost to try to feel good about your work environment, or the people you work with, send me a message. I am good at pep talks. Thats what I find myself doing daily & I enjoy it. Everyone deserves happiness. No matter what you've done in the past, it's never too late to enjoy life. Like I've said before, it's your choice. I'll PM you with my personal email address in case you need a faster response from me.

I'm so sorry I missed chat on Tuesday. One of my employees called out. It's funny how I only have 3 employees yet I find myself having to cover shifts all the time. I don't think I've ever had it when everybody was just OK. Even though there is only 3 of them, there always seems to be something going on with at least one of them. Right now I'm dealing with a young lady who creates a lot of drama. I have a "no drama" policy at my store & even though she doesn't share her issues, it's all in her energy. Therefore I am effected by it. I know how to protect myself, yet her drama trickles down & causes issues in the work place. Anyway, I've been dealing with it & I keep stressing to her the importance of "leaving it at the door". Everyday we all have our struggles, but it's important to know your own truth and to not let people have an effect on who you want to be.

Today is a beautiful day! I wish everyone a Happy Thursday!

Love & hugs,
-Rae
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 9:16 am

Rae, just a thought. At work do you think it would help if in the mornings you have a short meeting to start the day? Some kind of up lifting meeting. Like what you do here, it has done a lot of good for our members so maybe it would work in your store as well?
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 7:40 pm

You are absolutley right Dee! I do hold a morning meeting & it's usually over Tea & cinnamon rolls, donuts, & muffins. I tend to spoil my employees, it feels good. Most of the time we share some laughs & prepare for the day. It's never a dull moment in my store! My customers pick up on the energy as well. They say they come in for the entertainment! Whether it's me singing loud & off key, paranormal activity, or some really lousy jokes, we always have a blast! I appreciate your suggestions, keep 'em comin!! LOL

Love & hugs

-Rae

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 9:52 pm

Hello ladies,

Awe Rae, I'd love to work for you it sounds like so much fun. Smile

I can't wait to see your store when I come to visit! I love you

Love you all!

I love you Jazz

Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 10:32 pm

Another quote from Rhonda Byrne. She is the author of the documentary called "The Secret" all about the Law of Attraction

It is so important that you are grateful for everything in your life. Many people focus on the one thing they want and then forget to be grateful for all the things they have. Without gratitude for everything you have, it's going to be a very slow journey to get what you want. The law of attraction and the Universe love gratitude, so MILK IT! From The Secret Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne www.thesecret.tv

I also want to point out that I have been in a very steady state of gratitude. With that & visuallising that my store is busy, my sales have increased!!! I also was able to staighten out a situation with one of my store's suppliers. it worked out in my favor! I LOVE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION!!

Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 7:30 am

Good morning!! It's another beautiful day filled with lots of hope & promise! Jaz, Blue & anyone else who is interested in living their life to the fulleast & achieving maximum abundace, there is a live free webinar on facebook tonight. It's a free energy clearing session. Which means she will talk about what could be holding you back from achieving full abundance. When utilizing the law of attraction, it is easy to lose sight as to whether or not it works because we can find ourselves seeing & feeling like we are not attracting what we want. Sometimes the issue is internal, or mental. There could be something within you that could be holding you back. She is supposed to talk about how to recognize what is causing the block & how to clear them. It is tonight at 9pm. If intersted, just like her page. It's called "Living the Law of Attraction/The Secret" then click on the link http://mvlc.in/2EbHW on her page where you can register. Now I can't promise that she is not going to try to sell you something. I'm sure she will, but I personally have made a seperate email address simply for things like this. Because they ask for your email address, I made an email address just for surfing the web & getting info. This way it doesn't flood my important emails. I learn so much from free samples. There is a world of info out there & you don't have to buy anything to receive it. I take what I can from the free stuff Smile
So again, it is tonight @ 9pm EST. If you can't make it, I may post a few things I learn.
I wish everyone a very HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 7:30 pm

That sounds cool Rae !!
I'm learning SO much from the book I bought. I had downloaded a book on my kindle BUT the book I bought is really easy to read and it has exercises that you do , and you actually write in the book to complete each one.
It's AWESOME !

I really can't thank you enough for getting me into this. I find myself saying "there is to much negative energy in here " And people are like... What????
LOL

I will try to check out the FB energy clearing session.

Thanks Rae !

Blue
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 7:30 am

Blue,
I am so happy to hear that you are finding this info useful. I can see that you have been in need of a way to be happy. In other words, you are NOT one of those people who are happy in their misery. Drama & gossip & emotions, you tend to feel stronger & are more painful to you than to most people. It hurts more because you strive to be happy. And also because you are absorbing energy around you....... it's messin with ya!! You have made the choice to be happy. Keep your intentions there & you will be!

Last night I didn't get to hear the energy clearing session because my computer wouldn't let me. I was very disappointed, but there must have been a reason for it. I did however google the name "Christie Marie Sheldon" She is the one who was giving the webinar. I found her on YouTube giving a seminar called "Awesomeness Fest". She spoke pretty much about the same thing. How to acknowledge what is blocking your energy & how to unblock it. If you missed last nights webinar & you want to learn about what is blocking your energy & preventing you from reaching enlightment, then do the same & watch her You tube video. It's only 30 min long (much shorter than last nights 90 min) I learned some real valuable info that I am going to start utilizing today! I highly suggest you watch it. I'll let you know how it works out!

Today is a beautiful Friday! I intend to enjoy it & to have my attitude of gratitude! I wish everyone the same for it is a very good feeling.

Love & Hugs

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 7:59 pm

Thanks for the information. I should have time this weekend to watch it.

I am struggling with trying not to give any energy to someone at work that brings NEGATIVITY to my world.
I know, I read, the more attention you give it, the more it will effect you or grow, and I am trying not to feed it !!!

Thank you for your post above. I truly am working on being happy. I feel I have come so far. And also to think I finally made it to 4mg, is amazing !!

Thanks Rae !

Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 7:47 am

Good morning! And you are on the right path there Blue. I mean, you are right, about not giving too much energy to a negative person (aka energy vampire) Another thing I do to help me stay away from the negativity in this world is, I don't watch or read the news. I do want to know about whats going on with our economics, but there is so much drama & negativity from teens shooting babies (saw the headline this morning) to sink holes swallowing houses. I NEVER watch reality shows, I have too much drama in my world I'm trying to avoid, I don't need to watch someone elses (even if it is just TV) I read about positive things. Yes I have a weakness for historical romance novels, but I also like to read books & quotes that are inspirational. Anything to bring me to that heightened feeling of love & gratitude.

Hey Blue, if you don't get a cance to watch Christie Marie Sheldon, let me know & I can try to give you the cliff notes version. It also has an exercise in it that I just learned & love!! It really helps you reach that place inside you that feel love. I also learned a lot about my judgements. I can't tell you how much that 30 min of her seminar enlightened me. I honestly feel like I'm am able (with practice) to clear my energy so I can attract what I want through the LOA. I easily attract some things like my car & dinette set, but I am after prosperiety & abundance.
I too have remained at 4mg & just like Dee said, I only had to increase 1mg once. I have the same problem of being very tired at night. Some nights I give in to it & allow myself to veg in front of the TV (like last night) and I don't feel guilty about it like I used to. But some nights when I have to work late, I just keep drinking my tea & it helps keep me going.

I think it's very wise you have decided not to give energy to a "negative" co-worker. That is so true with anything. The more you talk about this negative person, the more attention you give them, the more you do things with them in mind, the more energy you give them. That's why they are called energy vampires. You don't want to give them that energy or power, but they do things or act a certain way that allows them to suck that energy right out of you whether you want them to have it or not. With the negative energy shield, you are more able to for, lack of a better word, ignore them & their ways. When I'm around a certain person who is like that I just laugh & say here we go again. They are still at it. But that is the only thought I have about them. I move on about my day without feeding into them.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey to acheive happiness and abundance. This is a life long journey but as time goes on it becomes a way of life like it has for me. It's a great way to live. To feel like everything will always be OK. I still get hit with stressful situations, but instead of freaking out, I am now able to look at things as lessons to be learned & how to overcome the situation without all the emotions that can magnify the stress.

I am here for any guidance if you need any. I wish everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 9:22 am

Happy Sunday to everyone and positive energy !!! Very Happy

Rae,
I had typed out a long response yesterday and my dumb computer ate it Sad
I was so frustrated that I walked away to re-group and came back today to try again !
I will let you know what I find on Christie Marie Sheldon - I'd love to see the cliff notes and the exercise in it - I'm sure I need help with my judgments too !

I still have so much to learn how to deal with negative people. I read the words (in the book I bought) but to actually put it into action so that this person wont effect me, or upset me , well, I still need to work on that. Along with the negative energy shield.

Now, my one secret obsession, reality shows !!! I know, I know, they are filled with drama and none of it good !! It's mostly the housewives series. All of them ! ARG !!

I have actually been better with it though, because, sitting on the couch watching hours of the BRAVO channel, brings back some bad memories that I'd like to move on from.
Let me explain;
When I was using opiates, especially the tail end of my addiction, I would just sit on the couch and watch TV. I would either not have enough energy to do anything else, or I'd be sick with withdrawal and waiting for a re-fill, or my "guy" to come through with pills.

SO, now that I think about it, watching those shows, during the weekends, during the day, is OUT ! It's in my past. My bad, addiction past.
And the more I think about it, I have NOT really watched those shows much of all since I've been in recovery.
I hadn't realized it until now that I'm writing and thinking about it, that I have in fact moved on from something that I did religiously while using.
I thought I enjoyed those shows. But the more I learn about living my life without drugs and in a positive light, without negative drama (including TV drama) the more I don't want something as simple as reality tv in my life !

I wish you all a beautiful Sunday !

Peace,

Blue

Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 7:17 am

Hey Blue,

I found a link that gives the "cliff notes' version of how to deal with an energy vampire aka emotional vampire. I Like to read up on it from multiple sites because sometimes it may be worded differently in a way that helps me understand more. I was just talking to my friend (my kinnesiologist) about how she was trying to teach me these lessons for years now, and I finally had my "A-HA" moment. In other words. I too had a difficult time grasping how to incorporate these lessons into my life. It does take time & practice. You have already made the "choice" to live a happier life & to not allow people to take your energy. Now it's just a matter of reading up on it & eduacting yourself so you can get maximum benefits. It doesn't happen over night. You may find us having the same conversations at times & I may repeat myself regularly & one day, you'll say, "A-HA, I get it now" Till this day, my friend says she still eduacates herself. It's a lifelong thing. More like a way of living. So it's perfectly OK if you are not able to be at that place just yet, you will in time. I started with the negative energy shield. I think that is the easiest & best thing to focus on learning first. Once you have that under your belt, we can focus on other exercises to help you. This way you don't feel like you have to take it all in & learn it all at once. I can still share these things with you, but don't worry about learning them all right away. I definitely want to tell you about the exercise to clear your energy. I've been doing it & I feel awesome when I do!! Today is Monday, I usually do the books, but my employee called out. If I can't find coverage, I will have to work at the store all day. So I won't be in my office at home like I usually am on Mondays. I just wanted to let you know in case you try to reach me on your break. I will help you with your shield asap. I hope you have a wonderful Monday!!!

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 7:58 am

OH GEEZ....I forgot to add the link to the page mentioned in my last post.

http://patrickwanis.com/blog/dealing-with-emotional-vampires/

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 6:00 am

Good Morning to all,

Happy Tuesday.

Rae,
I figured that you did go into work yesterday so I didn't even attempt it. It was a completely insane day at work anyway. So it worked out ok.

You mentioned an exercise to clear your energy. Is it the one that I watched on YouTube with Christie Marie Sheldon ? I did it along with her, where you close your eyes and you push away bad energy and picture yourself moving further and further away.
I probably didnt explain it correctly.
I would love to hear your version, even if it's the same exercise.

Let me go look at that link.

Be well, Stay positive !!

Blue
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 7:16 am

Hi Blue!
As a matter of fact, it is the same exact exercise. Isn't it great?! I love the way I feel when I reach the light & feel the gratitude & peace!! And you explained it just fine Wink
Yesterday was a crazy yet wonderful day (hey, I saved $ on payroll) I got to work with one of my best employees.

Anyway, I think the exercise to help clear your energy is a very good one. It's easy to do & it isn't time consuming. I am trying to do it daily (when I remember). I may not be around much for the rest of the week. I'll send you an email to explain.

I wish everyone a very Happy Tuesday!!

Love & Hugs,

-Rae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne   Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne Empty

Back to top Go down

Law of Attraction Quotes & Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next