Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Tanya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Tanya   Welcome Tanya EmptyWed 14 Jan 2009, 12:17 pm

Good Morning Tanya,
My name is Dee, one of the moderators here and it is my pleasure to welcome you to our home. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, a wonderful and caring lady, I am sure that she wil be along directly to welcome you as well.

Please feel comfortable to jump in and post any time that you feel your ready. We are here to help you and if you have any questions, please just ask. We may not always know all of the answers to your questions, but we will do our best to find the answers for you.
Have you checked out the web sites yet? I promise you that if you go there, you will find that it is full of the most accurate information on the net. Everything there has been researched by our own Deborah Shrira, she is the CEO and creator of both of our web sites, and forum.
Not only does she work on the web sites every day, but she comes here as well. Not only that but, she is also a registered pharmacist. So you know that she knows her stuff!

Take your time to look around and read the posts, if you feel like posting that would be great, but if you would like to wait awhile that is okay too, but please come and say hello to everyone, introduce yourself. You will find that once you say hi to everyone, they will make you feel as if you have known them forever. We have some great people here. Some are just starting Suboxone and some of them like myslef have been on them for years.
If your on Methadone instead of Suboxone that is okay, we have people here that are on Methadone as well.
I have been on Suboxone for almost three years now, but before that I was on Methadone for 4 years. It is hard to believe that I am now coming up on 7 years in recovery. And it is a great feeling.
Remember if you need anything, just let us know.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Tanya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Tanya   Welcome Tanya EmptyWed 14 Jan 2009, 1:08 pm

Hello Tanya, I'm Barbara, the other moderator welcoming you to our place we call all sorts of good things...all good though. I'll welcome you more properly when I get back, but I have my Mother tapping her foot in the living room, wanting to leave. Make yourself at home and I'll be right back.

Yours,
Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcome Tanya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: