Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A quote I absolutely love!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A quote I absolutely love!  Empty
PostSubject: A quote I absolutely love!    A quote I absolutely love!  EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:43 am

I came across a quote that I absolutely loved! It's inspirational and funny! The best of both worlds.

"The elevator to recovery is out of order, you'll have to take the stairs, one step at a time." Smile

Hope you all enjoy that as much as I did.

I have a couple more inspirational quotes that I'd like to share. Smile
I hope you enjoy!

-Courage is fear in action.

-Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.

-Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

-To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first.

-Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

-Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant, there is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited.

-Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

-There are no accidents, there is only some purpose that we haven't yet understood.

-He who hesitates is last.

Hope you like these inspirational quotes. Smile

Much love. I love you Jasmine

Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A quote I absolutely love!    A quote I absolutely love!  EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 8:12 am

I do! I love the quotes that you post! I came across one I'd like to share.

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each one of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care"
This quote is so true. We all have our individual struggles, fears & experiences. None of us are exempt from pain & difficulties.

Love & Hugs

-Rae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quote I absolutely love!    A quote I absolutely love!  EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 11:17 pm

I'm glad you like my posts!
I love your post too!

Much love! I love you Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A quote I absolutely love!    A quote I absolutely love!  EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 9:31 pm

Great job ladies !!
I love all the quotes you both posted !!

Keep Inspiring each other cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quote I absolutely love!    A quote I absolutely love!  EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 2:31 am

Thank you Blue!! I try hard when I get those quotes to post on here! I take my time and try to find the best ones for this forum! I love you

Love you both!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quote I absolutely love!    A quote I absolutely love!  Empty

Back to top Go down

A quote I absolutely love!
Page 1 of 1