Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remaining grounded in this crazy world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Remaining grounded in this crazy world Empty
PostSubject: Remaining grounded in this crazy world   Remaining grounded in this crazy world EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 11:26 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This year we can expect all good things! Perception is key to happy living. Lately, I've been feeling everything has gotten crazy all around us. Some people seem to be losing it right in front of me! There has been a serious shift in geopathics and we are all feeling it whether we're aware of it or not.

It may not seem like there are good things the way the world is right now, but I want to share this bit of advice for those who are open to receiving it.

While craziness is going on, it is so important to remain grounded. Be true to yourself & know your own truth. If you manage to adopt this as a way of living, then nothing can touch you. One way I ground myself when I feel myself getting caught up in the whrilwind of a negative stituation, is what is called, "Tapping Yourself In". You put your hand on your chest & start tapping, then move your hand (while tapping) in a circular motion clockwise as if you are doing a circle on your chest. Start at the top of your chest move clockwise while tapping onto the breast, then lower between the breasts up to the left breast & back to the top where you started in a circle. Keep doing it while taking slow deep breaths untill you feel stabilized.

This technique has helped me a lot in this crazy world. I hope I've explained it properly.

As for "knowing your own truth". That stems from people who try to convince you of something & basically, you know that it's not the truth. As longs as YOU know, that's all that matters. A lot of the times they know they are lying, but their arrogance keeps them from owning up to it. Rather than arguing, just know your own truth & move on, don't give it any more energy. By not giving it any more energy, you are in control.

It often feels like life & the world is out of control. Some people (especially my mother) look at me like I am insane when I say that we are in control of how our day goes. Its our perception. Like I tell my 7 year old son. When something doesn't go his way I simply say, "What kind of day do you want to have dear? Do you want to feel upset or angry? (Of course this is judging on the severity of the situation) Or would you like to be happy? It's your choice, we can dwell or move on & find the good things in life that make us happy. He usually opts for happiness. The shift occurs and we steer away from negative energy that can snowball, get worse & ruin your day. Have you ever woke up on the "wrong side of the bed" Maybe you stubbed your toe & the rest of the day is a nightmare? It's because once we start off on the wrong foot, we say, "Oh Great, it's gonna be that kind of day". Now we've owned the fact that it will be a bad day, so we start attracting bad situations (Law of Attraction). It snowballs & the day gets worse. If I start the day off bad, I blast the Allman Brothers and start dancing with my son while getting ready for school. The shift occurs & the day is beautiful!

I hope you don't mind me sharing my insight as to how I plan to have a great year. I'd love to hear how any of you plan on tackling 2013! Please share Smile

-Rae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaining grounded in this crazy world   Remaining grounded in this crazy world EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 5:07 pm

Thank you Rae for posting thiss!!!!
It is definitely good advice!!
Thank you again for posting this Rae I will definitely do this and keep it in mind when I have all this craziness going on!

I hope to see you at chat tonight Rae!! I love you

Have a blessed day!!

I love you - Jasmine
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Remaining grounded in this crazy world   Remaining grounded in this crazy world EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 6:44 pm

Thank you Rae for such a great post. It reminds us of what we are capable of. It is good to see you and I hope that things are starting to slow down a bit for you at work. On one hand I'd like it to slow down, on the other hand I'd like it to remain steady as for a successful and prosperous business for you.

I am ready for the new year and all of the good it will bring. I am thinking positive thoughts and letting the negative go. There are enough people around to worry about the negative and I gladly give it to them.
Hopefully some of the positive will wear off on them.
Enjoy your day and take care,
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Remaining grounded in this crazy world   Remaining grounded in this crazy world EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 8:31 pm

Hey everyone !
I've been so out of the loop the past week. Ive been SO sick ! Crying or Very sad

Rae, I LOVE This ! cheers

We are in control. I'm still reading the book "The law of attraction" And I also, choose happiness !!!

I get so caught up in the office BS and all the lies that are told to me, but from now on, instead
of feeding into the drama, I will step back and say, I know the REAL truth ! And that's all that matters.

Thanks again Rae.
You ROCKED This thread !

Blue
Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Remaining grounded in this crazy world   Remaining grounded in this crazy world EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:40 pm

I'm glad you liked it! As the day went on, my day had gotten worse. I fell into feeling of being overwhelmed & suffered serious anxiety. It was actually the same day as our last "Chat" when I shared my feelings about my business & my stress. It helped so much to vent & share my difficult time with you & Jaz. I felt so much better getting it out. It's just comical how I write this great thread, yet I managed to be strayed myself. It just goes to show you that we are all susceptible to negative energy and how easy it is to fall off course. Even when having the knowledge on how to remain grounded. Nobody is invincible. I did however, make a conscious decision to list daily my own truths. Things I know to be a fact no matter what it seems. For instance, when I was stressing about my store, I KNOW it is a success. My checkbook may say otherwise, but I managed to move my store twice to larger locations each time. I've been in this particular location for over a year. This last move was 2 towns over where nobody has ever heard of my business. Most businesses that will fail, will fail within the first year. I am re-establishing in a new location so it's basically like starting from scratch. Now, because I KNOW my store is a success, "The Law of Attraction" will show me "how" it is a success. For the last year I have been teetering on whether or not I should close the doors. especially when things got more stressful, I would say, "I can't handle this, we better pull out & close. We're not going to make it" Because I believed that & said that to many people, the universe said, "Well, let me show you why you should close" Since I've changed my perception & I now KNOW it's a success, my sales have increased!!! My store has been so busy the last 3 days!!! I'm not only saying it's a success, I am feeling it. Like I said, I list all the reasons why I feel it's a success & that helps keep me in that space. I am busier now than I was during the holiday season!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this experience in hopes that if you find yourself "falling into negative thinking" This is a great way to snap yourself out of it. Bring yourself back to positive thinking and watch all the good things come to you!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaining grounded in this crazy world   Remaining grounded in this crazy world EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:09 pm

Great post Rae! Glad to head that your store is doing better too!
Sorry I haven't been around here much. I was very sick and even ended up in the hospital for a couple days. I had pneumonia. I won't go on and on talking about how sick I was, just though I'd let you all know why I haven't been around.

How are you doing Rae?

Much Love. I love you
XOXOXOXO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remaining grounded in this crazy world   Remaining grounded in this crazy world EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:40 am

Like I said before I was in the hospital, then I was gone again because I had to go back to the hospital! AGAIN! Turns out it wasnt just pneumonia. The pneumonia weakened my immune system enough to let the bladder infection run wild and spread to my kidneys and to my blood stream! Causing sepsis.
Wanna know something crazy Rae! When you first started recovery and were craving sweets you were worried about gaining weight.. Remember?
Well anyways I didn't gain weight until a few months into my Suboxone recovery when I started taking the Prozac and the abilify. (The suboxone won't cause weight gain but the Prozac and abilify both will) so I had a double whammy! They both cause weight gain!

Anyways in the hospital to prevent sepsis from turning into septic shock, they've gotta keep your blood pressure up and a way to do that is pump you full of fluids with the IV and the pump machines pumping in the normal saline.
I gained 15lbs at the hospital in just water! So don't you worry about gaining a pound or two Rae! I have gained a total of 40lbs. Though I will lost this 15lbs in water weight ASAP doc said a week max, still I gained a lot of weight!

I was 110lbs and wore a size zero at the beginning of my recovery! Now I wear a size 7/8 I am going to start working out hard as soon as I'm completely better because I can't even barely stand to look at myself in the mirror. :'( I feel so ashamed like I let myself go. :'( aim only 20 years old! I didn't think in a million years I'd lose my figure already! I didn't even lose my figure after pregnancy! I was in my pre-pregnancy pants 2 weeks post partum!

Now I can't even keep 5 damn pounds off! :'( I work so hard and lose 5lbs and turn around and step on the sale 3 days later and I put it all right back on! Idk what to do.
I am struggling with my weight ad it is causing me Great Depression!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaining grounded in this crazy world   Remaining grounded in this crazy world Empty

Back to top Go down

Remaining grounded in this crazy world
Page 1 of 1