Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dee, my buddy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 9:48 pm

Hi Dee, honey, I've been posting to the new members and they got all my strength. I wanted to say a hi to you and Beth and Mez. I talked to Deborah and Dean today and they made me feel good and not so lonely. I miss you guys so badly.

I go to the doctor for a check-up in the morning and I'll get a peek at my foot.

I'm starting to hurt all up in my back and foot right now. I'm going to bed. I don't know about being tough right now. I'm feeling it!

All my love and hugs, Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 10:46 pm

Hi Ms. Barbara & Dee,
I spent all of this time today responding to a post from Deborah last night & when I tried to send it, no go!! Question It told me that I could not post it due to the content of text being too big. It was long, but I couldn't believe that it was that much longer than any others & it was all deleted. Luckliy, I had a chance to print out my text when I was messing around, trying to save it. I'll have to try to retype it another time when I have several hours again!! Wink
Just wanted to let you girls know that I'm thinking of you & miss you!!
Talk to you more tomarrow. Sleep well, my dear friends!!
Love,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 1:47 am

Hi Barbara
Good to see you. Let me know how it goes at the doctors tomorrow, I have to see my sub doctor at 8:00, then to the school and post office I should be home by noon ( I hope) if you want to call.
I know your tired of laying around, but you have to. I don't want you to over do it. Get your rest. We will always be here when you get stronger.
But I will admit that it is good to hear from you, I miss you.
I was out most of the day today, so I should go and check out the rest of the posts.
Always,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 1:54 am

Hi Beth,
It sounds like you were pouring your heart out. I love you Did you also save the post to your computer? scratch If you did maybe you can make a new post with half and then continue it right under the first one. Or you can always send Deborah an email.
How goes the snow that way? We finally did get your storm, it stopped this afternoon, What a pile of white out there. My camera has the ability to capture a video, so I went crazy filming the squirrles getting frisky in the snow. Razz The were running around, jumping through the branches dropping huge piles of snow everywhere. I had a blast. Exclamation Laughing always makes me feel so good. Laughing
I wanted to take the time to let you know how much I appreciate your posts to everyone. You make everyones day so much better with all of your encouragement. You are a special lady Beth.
It is late. Sleep And I hae to get up early for the doctor. I will talk to you tomorrow.
Always,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 11:16 pm

Hi Dee, Went to the doctor today and got my bandage changed and it looked great! No swelling, redness or soreness. I do have a screw in my toe which is going to stay there.. I go back in a week to get the stitches out...on top and on the bottom of my foot. I'm hoping a couple of weeks after I'll be able to go back to work on light duty. I'll find a work order and walk around looking at my watch all day. ha ha

Sweety, I want to thank you for all your care and good vibs I picked up from you and the other ones who posted to and about me. It did me so good!

After the doctor, I stopped at Walmart and got my brother's phone fixed and bought me some moo moo dresses to wear to be comfortable (remember them?) Then I had to take my Mom for her primary doctor...her blood preesure was 160/140! They changed her meds. I hope it works. I'm taking her blood pressure at least three times a day now. Lastly, I had to stop and get horse feed and I got help picking it up and taking it to the car. Neddless to say, I'm ready for bed.

You certainly have done a good job on the forum and Beth sent some great posts too.

I miss Mez or maybe I missed her post. I know she sent me some pm's which were full of funny stuff and made me feel good. I feel like I'm so far behind with it all. I have 52 emails to go through, but they will have to wait. I can only sit up for so long.

Well Ni night for now, talk to you tomorrow?

As ever, Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 1:44 pm

Hi Barbara,
I am sorry that I missed your call yesterday, I was out on those roads. Not driving, but walking. It was such a nice day. It had gotten up to 28 and with the sun shining it was feeling quite warm. I couldn't resist staying out. Cool
I went to visit with my sister in law, she needed some support as she gets depressed often, so I stayed with her until after 7:00.
I am glad to hear that your foot is healing well, I pray that this is the end of it for you. (Your foot).The school just called, they have the information that I need for Kris' social studies program so I have to walk up there to get it so I can get it into the mail to the Department of Education. I will check back in with you this evening.
Take care and get your rest.
love to you,
Dee
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:14 pm

Hi Sweet Dee & Ms. Barbara! flower

I wanted to pop in real quick to say hello. I'm so glad that you are both starting to feel better!! Dee, your walking around everywhere!! Are you still apprehensive?? Is your knee bothering you? How is that elbow doing?? It seems like your doing great- I'm so glad!! Very Happy
Ms. Barbara, Hang in there, my friend!! Your day is coming.. cheers I'm sure hoping that once you get healed up from this sugery, that your going to feel better than ever!! You are so strong & inspiring to others, even when your having your own troubles, I love ya girl!! Thank you for your constant effort.. You are a great friend & I am very thankful to have gotten to know you & Dee as I have. I know that you are going a bit "stir crazy" having to still be off from work, but please be sure to take the time that you need to heal before rushing back to get everything done!! I know that you are as "tough as a two dollar steak" Wink but just like you'd say to anyone else, you have to take the time to heal properly too!! Exclamation
I have to keep this short for now girls, but hope your both having superb days!! I will catch up with you again later on today!!
Love,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 11:58 pm

Hey Dee, I just had to say hey before I called it a day...I feel like I walked all over town today. I went with a friend to pick up this wide screen television another friend wants me to hold on to it for her. I said," sure." Little did I know my picture on my smaller t v gets a better picture. Oh well, it's all good. It's going to be cold in the morning...down in the 30's. I can't stand to be cold. I think here in Fla. it's a damp cold...to the bone cold. I do hope you're healing up too. You're like me, I can be in misery, but try to smile and say it isn't so. Kind of fake it till you can make it thing.
I'm starting to stiffen up. Dean said to use a pillow in a chair to put my foot up...with my leg stretched out, my knee gets in a bind and I can't bend it when I get up. Know what I mean?
Well, Ni night and I'll talk to you in the morning or shortly after.
Your buddy, Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy EmptyWed 14 Jan 2009, 1:49 am

Barbara,
Bundle up good. The arctic air is on it's way. Here it will be down real cold tonight, single digit as I write this. We have a warning through tomorrow afternoon. The " real feel" temp is to be -20 to -25 Now I know that winter is upon us.
I have a few things to do in the morning, but have many layers to put on before I go out. It takes me about 15 minutes just to take off all of the outer layers when I get in. LOL
Dean is right about propping your foot under a pillow. If your knee gets too stiff you can try to put a pillow under the foot and a smaller one under the bend of your knee that way the both of them are propped. Also when you get up, slowly lower your knee and massage it gently to get it working again. This is what I have learned since my accident. My knee is much better, if I'm on it too long, it starts to pain and tell me to let off of it some.
I went to my sub doctor on Monday, she lowered my subs down to 2 1/2 a day to get me back down to the original 2 a day now that the pain is less. I didn't tell her that the subs really didn't help with the pain as I didn't want to disagree with her. It didn't hurt me so why pop her bubble so to speak. She was trying to help me.
Okay my friend it is late and I'm up early.
yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dee, my buddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee, my buddy   Dee, my buddy Empty

Back to top Go down

Dee, my buddy
Page 1 of 1