Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome LA613

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome LA613 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome LA613   Welcome LA613 EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 12:52 pm

Many Welcomes to you LA613,
Welcome to A Light At The End Of The Tunnel our suboxone/methadone forum.
It is a pleasure to welcome you.

My name is Dee, and I am one of the moderators here. We do have another moderator, her name is Barbara Rue, our Barbara had some surgery this past week, and is recovering. She is not supposed to be working right now. But if I know Barbara she will be here at some point today to welcome you as well.
We have many, many great people here. And I'm sure that once they see a new member they will be here to tell you a little bit about themselves.

Are you on Suboxone or Methadone? Or are you thinking about starting one of these miracle medications? Both of them are amazing. If you have any questions about your treatment, or just need to talk, we are here to help you and will do what ever we can to meet your needs.
Please take a look around, and when you feel up to it, tell us a little bit about yourself. Have you checked out our web sites? The Url's are below, all that you need to do is click on them and they will take you to the web sites where you can find any information that you need to know about Suboxone or Methadone.
Also, if you need to speak to someone give us a call. If you cannot afford to call us, jsut send us an email with your name and the time you would like us to call you and we will.
Again Welcome to our family.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org/

http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org/

Email:
MATDirector@aol.com

Phone Numbers:

Phone: 770-428.0871 (office )
770.527.9119 (Cell)
Open twenty four hours every day just for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome LA613 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LA613   Welcome LA613 EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 8:22 pm

Hi LA613, It's my pleasure to welcome you to our place where you can come to and feel safe to relate what problems you may be having. We have quite a number of new people, so don't feel like you are the only recent joiner. From our home page you will see a number of sections you can choose whatever fits your needs. I'm Barbara...the cripple one right now...no; Dee is too, she got hit by a cab. At any rate we both are glad you stepped up to recover and a whole host of people on our site are here to help you. I don't know where you are in your recovery, please feel comfortable in replying to us to let us know you, care about you and bring you to the light at the end of the tunnel. Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcome LA613
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: