Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome lwjwilson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome lwjwilson Empty
PostSubject: Welcome lwjwilson   Welcome lwjwilson EmptySat 10 Jan 2009, 2:18 pm

Welcome lwjwilson Snowfa10

Family,

We have a new member among us.

Our newest family member is lwjwilson. Welcome To A Light At The End Of The Tunnel.

My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators here and it is my pleasure to welcome you to our home. Are you on Suboxone or Methadone? Or are you thinking about starting one of these " miracle " medications.

Whichever one it is, you are most welcome here. We are a community of people in recovery that share our lives up and downs with each other. In today's world it is so hard to find someone to talk to that has been there. When I say "been there" I mean other people that have a disease that so many other people don't understand or don't want to. Being in recovery isn't always easy; many times we find ourselves look down on because of the stigmatism behind addiction.

I am so glad that you have found us. Please take your time to look around and read the many posts of others. If you have any questions, please feel free to post. It is my hope that once you are comfortable with us, you will share your story, and what brought you here to where you are today.

WE have another moderator, Barbara Rue, she isn't quite up to being here right now, she has had surgery this week, but when she is able, I am sure that she will also be around to welcome you.

Please remember that we are here for you.

Yours in Recovery,

Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome lwjwilson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome lwjwilson   Welcome lwjwilson EmptySat 10 Jan 2009, 4:36 pm

Hello lwjwilson: I'm Barbara, the other moderator of this place I call the last house on the block. I say this because I've tried everything and place to make a happy life for myself. I came here and found exactly what I needed. I'm on Suboxone 4 milligrams a day and found I can maintain and function a normal life at this level. When you feel comfortable enough, write back and share a little about what you are going through. I'm not here to get into your business, I'm here to share how I stopped an enormous amount of opiates a day to having surgery on my foot with out anything for pain. I'm glad to see you step up to finding a different way to get through life without a crutch. I love and care for my people very much and I'm in hopes you become one of them. I'm confined to the bed and couch right now, but I am getting up for a little at a time to help whomever I can. I'd love to hear from you. Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcome lwjwilson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: