Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Successor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Welcome Successor Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Successor   Welcome Successor EmptyThu 08 Jan 2009, 4:58 pm

Welcome Successor Bungee10

Welcome Successor,

We would like welcome to our group. My name is Deborah and I am the one who constructed the website and the forum. We have two Moderators but one is out sick but she will return soon. You will not be able to find any two who cares for you more than the two working here.

If you have any questions we will be happy to answer them for you. Most all of our members are on Suboxone and they will be happy to share their experiences with you. We are all one happy family here but we do care about one another. Please check all the posts and get acquainted with all the
members.

The Moderators are Barbara Rue and Dee Black. I am here 2-3 times a week. If you need help locating any specific information, we will assist you. We have a Hotline open 24/7 if you need to call us and if you can't afford to call then all you must do is e-mail me your name and phone number along with the best time to call you and I will call you at my expense. I give you my word the people are very friendly here and there is no discrimination nor criticism.

We hope you will take the time to introduce yourself and share where you are in your life. We just need to know as much as you feel comfortable sharing. Please never hesitate to call if you need us.

Our Phone Numbers:
770-428-0871
770-527-9119

http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org

If you would like for me to give you a call then please send me the information required to:
MATDirector@aol.com

Deborah Shrira
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Successor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Successor   Welcome Successor EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 1:23 pm

Welcome Successor Welcom10
Welcome to our family,
My name is Dee and it is indeed a pleasure to welcome you. Take a look around and as Deborah said, if you have any questions please let us know and we will be happy to answer them for you. Are you currently on Suboxone or Methadone? Or are you planning to start one of these miracle medications? Barbara our other moderator isn't able to be with us right now as she has had surgery, but I'm sure that she will be back soon to do what she can to help you in your recovery. We have some wonderful caring people here, and I am sure that they will be here as soon as they see that you are here.
If you need me, please let me know
Yours In Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcome Successor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Successor   Welcome Successor EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 3:32 pm

Hello Successor,
Welcome to this great place! cheers My name is Beth & I've been on the Suboxone since May. It has done absolute wonders for my life! I feel like a different person, the closest to "normal" that I've ever felt since starting the opiates 17-18 years ago. I've had amazing success with it & am so thankful that it even exists!!
Are you also on the Suboxone? Or thinking about starting it? It has been a very exciting week around here as two new members both started posting before going to their first Suboxone appointment & throughout starting on it & how they are feeling today. One member & his wife went on Monday, while another member went yesterday. If you get a chance, I really encourage you to go back & read those posts. Talk about inspiring, passing along hope to someone else who may not have one bit of hope left!! I love you
If your comfortable to share, I'd love to hear more about you. There are super people on here that are warm & educated, a pleasure to know! Exclamation I hope that you are able to open up a bit & let us hear how things are really going for you..
Looking forward to talking with you soon!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Successor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Successor   Welcome Successor EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 9:18 pm

Hi Successor, It's Barbara...I want to welcome you too and glad you are here. Now you have joined, let us hear from you so we can get to know you. Bethy said it! We are warm and caring and I enjoy every reply I get and every new friend I make.

Don't sit and hurt over something when there's help here. When we share, things get a bit lighter so we can handle what's going on.

I'm making this short cause I feel my foot going to sleep where I had my surgery.

You take care and if you don't feel like posting right now, come back and read along with us so you maybe will read something to help you.

Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Successor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Successor   Welcome Successor Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Successor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: