Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, It's me.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Hello, It's me..... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, It's me.....    Hello, It's me..... EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012, 7:05 pm

I guess I'll start at the beginning.
The first time I had a narcotic pain pill was when a co-worker gave me a vicodin (1 pill) because I was complaining my back hurt. That was 10 years ago. The last time I had a narcotic pain pill was December 30, 2011 (25 days ago !! WooHoo) and I crushed and snorted about 3 Opana 40's....yea, I'd come a long way baby...
So what happened in between ? Alot of wasted money, wasted years, 2 back surgeries, many MRI'S, many X-rays, many doctors appointments, many, many pills. I could pick up my script of 150 Norco 10's (prior to my 2009 surgery) on a Friday, and by the following Friday they'd be gone. Yea, 150 pills in less than a week. It wasnt long before I was taking money from my husbands wallet, or the safe where we kept extra cash. Stealing from my own husband. That's how desperate I had gotten. I couldnt go to work if I didnt have any pills, basically my life was based on whether I had enough pills. I figured out that I NEVER had enough pills !!! If I couldnt get pills I'd get "H" . I never shot it up but I snorted it. That makes it better, right ? HAHAHA! Not.

I finally had a mini intervention with my 2 kids (great kids, btw) and my husband, and decided to go on Suboxone.

I got my life back !!! I feel great ! I sleep great !! I wake up and can't wait for a new day !!! A day without pain pills !!!

One more thing. I came to this forum after quitting another. I didnt connect with anyone, I didnt feel part of the group. After looking around here, I think I can be happy here !!!!
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello, It's me.....    Hello, It's me..... EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:05 am

Welcome Blue Eyes!
You are most welcome here. We are a small group. Well we do have a lot of members but not many post at a time so that actually makes us a small family. We are here to help whoever we can whenever we can.

It is good to hear your success story and I'm glad you have shared it with us. I hope that you will continue to post.
Isn't it great to be able to wake up and know that you don't have to spend the day first thinking about what you are going to do in order to make it through just "one more day" Life is good.
Again, Welcome.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
KJ

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello, It's me.....    Hello, It's me..... EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 2:31 am

Hello Blue Eyes.
I came to this forum about 2 weeks ago and I was pretty lost. The support and encouragement and information about resources has been invaluable. You have come to the right place. I know you will get more than just a response to your postings here. These ladies are angels...

Take Care,
KJ
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Thank you !!    Hello, It's me..... EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 6:34 am

Dee and KJ
It was nice to wake up this morning and see your responses. Thank you for taking the time to do that !
Like I said, I'm new to Suboxone, today is day 26 !!! And so far, so good. I can say I'm really happy with it.

I don't belong to any outside group therapy so I'm hoping that this forum can fill that void that I might need.
I mentioned leaving another board because I felt I didnt fit in, and after Dee explained more about this board it definately seems like a much better fit !!!

Cant wait to meet the others !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, It's me.....    Hello, It's me..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, It's me.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: