Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday! Empty
PostSubject: Wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday!   Wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 4:01 am

Wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday! Happy-11

Happy Holidays to all of you.
I'm sure that most of you are busy with shopping, trimming the tree and getting ready to travel the roads to visit with family members that you don't often see during the year.
It is a busy time and a time of stress as well. Being aware of what is around us is very important to our recovery.
Remember to take care of yourselves and do something nice for yourself at the same time. Try not to overdo it and pace yourself.
There are some steps you can follow to ensure that you have a good time and as stress free as possible

This is also a lonely time of year for many people. Some of us have lost loved ones and the holidays seem to bring up those memories as if they were yesterday. When this happens, remember the good times. We all have a lot of good memories to look back on so draw strength from those memories and feel the joy of them.

If you plan to spend time somewhere that you would rather not be but feel obligated, leave yourself an out if need be. If things get to tense at the in laws or you find yourself in a situation that gets to be too much to handle, having an alternative way out or home may come in handy.
Always keep in mind that we are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That includes this holiday season. I will be here off and on all weekend and during the week if any of you should need to talk.
I hope that all of you have a safe and happy holiday season.
I want to take a minute to thank all of you for being here. I have had the great opportunity to meet some of our members and I appreciate each and every one of you. For those of you who haven't posted yet but follow along on the forum to read the posts of our members, I hope to get to know you as well.
Take care and be safe.
Happy Holidays!
Dee
nannamom

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Wishing you a safe and Happy Holiday!
Page 1 of 1