Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This heleped me when I tapered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grimmred

grimmred

Male
Number of posts : 17
Humor : Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
Registration date : 2011-09-04

This heleped me when I tapered Empty
PostSubject: This heleped me when I tapered   This heleped me when I tapered EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 2:09 pm

When I started tapering down my dosage I found it ridiculously hard to maintain functionality. Eventually I noticed that when I placed the film on the bottom of my mouth right away it seemed like I was not absorbing all the medication. For me whenever I placed the film directly on the underside of my tongue almost at the base, the medication seemed to last much longer. Once i did that consistently the feeling of WD's would not creep up near the end of my day.

This is just something I noticed over the course of my treatment, and if you have the films give this a try and see if it feels like the med. lasts a little longer.
Back to top Go down

This heleped me when I tapered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Suboxone-
Jump to: