Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Insurance Approval For Suboxone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flench

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Insurance Approval For Suboxone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance Approval For Suboxone   Insurance Approval For Suboxone EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 10:38 pm

Well , Got a letter in the mail today while I was at the doctor's office and It said I would be approved as soon as they get the doctor's statment in and I was at the office when it was faxed . So I hope that's it . Now to figure out how to get my money back that I have spent on it . $500 dollar's so far and I wounder If they will pay for the doctor apponment's ?
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Insurance Approval For Suboxone   Insurance Approval For Suboxone EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 10:50 pm

[i][b]
Good for you,Flench.
That was quick. Really quick. Stay on the Dr. office if need be. I would send those claims in for your money back and if they do deny it appeal it.

You have probably won a all time quick approval...Good for you.

Now,you can move forward in your recovery without that worry.

Marie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Insurance Approval For Suboxone   Insurance Approval For Suboxone EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 12:03 am

Congratulations to you Flench!
Yes, I would imagine that you will be able to be reimbursed for what you have already paid out.
They should also pay for the doctor as well.
Does your doctor accept the insurance? If not, you will have to submit that yourself but the doctors office can help you with that.

I am happy for you and so happy that you did not give up. You and Marie both have shown that things can happen as long as you don't stop trying..
As Marie said, now you can move forward with your recovery. Take time to enjoy your new life and do something good for yourself.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Flench

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Insurance Approval For Suboxone   Insurance Approval For Suboxone EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 7:49 am

Thank you all for your help . I will keep you all posted . Now off to enjoy my new life . It has been wonderful so far .
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Insurance Approval For Suboxone   Insurance Approval For Suboxone EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 1:20 pm

Alaways glad to help whenever we can.
Please keep us posted from time to time to let us know how things are going for you.
Good luck flench!
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insurance Approval For Suboxone   Insurance Approval For Suboxone Empty

Back to top Go down

Insurance Approval For Suboxone
Page 1 of 1