Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello all , new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flench

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Hello all , new here Empty
PostSubject: Hello all , new here   Hello all , new here EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 10:29 pm

Hello to one and all . Just wanted to put my first post out to say hello all and so glad I found this place . Just started Suboxone Monday and have many question's .
Good day .
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello all , new here   Hello all , new here EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 11:46 pm

[i][b]
Welcome,Flench
Congra's for choosing recovery.

Dee is our Moderator she is full of info and a sweetheart.

How do you feel on the Suboxone?
If you feel up to it tell us a lil bit about yourself.
Are you pleased with your Dr.?

I know that's alot of questions but if you have questions please feel free to throw them out and we'll all be happy to help you as much as possible.

Marie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello all , new here   Hello all , new here EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 12:53 am

Many welcomes to you Flench,
It's good to have you here with us. Tell us something about yourself if you don't mind.
So far, how are you doing with your Suboxone? Are you feeling okay?

You mentioned that you have some questions and that is what we are here for. To help you in any way that we can.

Take your time and read the posts of some of the other members, if you see something that interests you feel free to jump in and post.
I look forward to talking with you.
Good night Flench,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Flench

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello all , new here   Hello all , new here EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 1:45 am

Thank's for the welcoome's . Been setting here reading and thinking .
I will be 50 Saturday and my hold life has been of one that has all way's needed something to get throught the day . Man , I wish this board had spell check on it . It will take a hole page to tell my story . I will just start out with my last run with Opiate addiction .
I got clean in 2000 and then lost my father in April of 2010 and it's been down hill since then . I got on hydromorphone my drug of choice back in the day and just in that short time have all ready lost one truck , boat , about $3000 in cash that I had sayed up . With my birthday coming up I new it was time to do something fast and I have been on the computer for the last 2 month trying to figure out what I was going to do . Then I ran across Suboxone and WOW it has just in one week change my life BIG TIME ... I was so sick I could not do anything . I can bearly remember talking to the doctor Monday I was so sick . I could not even piss for his test and he told me he was not supose to give me a scrip without the piss test but he seen how sick I was and did it anyway .I had anought money to get a week's suply and just after that first day I feel Like I am 20 again . I can not belive I feel so good . I am taking 2 -8mg a day right now but think I could drop that down to one all ready ... I am in shock how good this Suboxone work's . Now my life is in shit rght now but a lest I feel human again . Went yeaterday and made a $1000 loan just to get all my stuff out of pawn .. I know it's bad bad . I'm in a hole big time but I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel ... Right now I am worred about when Monday get's here and I run out . I am doing so good right now I just don't know .
Thanks again for this GREAT forum that GOD has lead me too and I know he has done just that because I have giving up and put it in his hand's about 5 week's ago and thing's have been working out for me some how.
Back to top Go down
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello all , new here   Hello all , new here EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:48 am

[b][i]
Flench,you never mentioned what Ins. you are on. We might be able to help you with getting the rest of your meds refilled.
Also,what does are you on?

So,glad to hear you feeling so much better. It makes you feel so free from the addicition and the awful withdrawl.

Also,you have a Private message.

Marie
Back to top Go down
Flench

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello all , new here   Hello all , new here EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 7:25 am

The doctor started me out on two 8 mg a day . I am on medicade and care . Not real sure of any thing else just I have never had to pay for my doctor apptment's and only like $3 dollar's to get my other med's filled .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all , new here   Hello all , new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all , new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: