Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

7/23/2011 Working with Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

7/23/2011   Working with Love Empty
PostSubject: 7/23/2011 Working with Love    7/23/2011   Working with Love EmptySat 23 Jul 2011, 10:24 am

7/23/2011   Working with Love Kayli_10

July 23
Working with Love

What I do today, I will do with love in my heart. The love that I bring to the various tasks and encounters of my day weave that energy into the very fabric of my world. This world is sewn invisibly together with waves and particles. The waves and particles emanating from me move in and out of a similar field of those surrounding another person. The energy I send is felt by another person on a deeper level than anything I might say. It doesn't work to be polite with my words but then to feel hate - people get a double message. Double messages make people feel crazy and teach those close to me to doubt their own insides.
I will work with love.

Today's Meditation came from IntheRooms.
Back to top Go down

7/23/2011 Working with Love
Page 1 of 1