Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intervention

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Intervention   Intervention EmptyMon 05 Jan 2009, 9:35 pm

Hello out there,
I was just flipping through the television & came across the show called "Intervention" on A & E. Does anyone on here ever watch that? I usually watch it pretty regularly. It's a show about addiction & getting people who need help into treatment. Tonight is an episode about a kid named Ryan who is addicted to Oxycontin. He is to the point of injecting them. He really has a hard time as we can all understand that.. can never get enough to satisfy his addiction. Been there, done that, better days ahead!! Idea
Just wanted to mention that it was on tonight in case anyone was interested in checking it out. Hope everyone is well!! Very Happy
Still anxious to hear from Korbeshkie to hear how him & his wife are doing since going to their appointments. Question Your right about the time difference Dee, I had forgotten..
I'm still switching laundry & need to get babies down to bed, but will be continuing to check in throughout the night. I also haven't heard much from Ms. Barbara as I know that she had to run all over Orlando today. I'd love to hear from you though Barbara, if you get a minute.. Very Happy
Yours,
Beth
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 12:28 am

Beth,
I have watched the show a couple of times.
I too am still waiting...........
But I am sure that when he is up to checking in he will. I hope that all went well. Barbara is back. I just saw a post that she made to Bulldog. So she will probably be aorund unless she is tired, and if that is the case, I know she will be here in the morning.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 1:21 am

Hi Beth, I'm still here. It got dark on my way back home tonight and I don't drive well at night. I came close to getting T-boned...I thought I had the right of way and I almost got hit by a car going straight. Talk about God watching over me. I just took it easy the rest of the way and prayed the whole way. I almost had more than my foot to worry about. It was probably you guys praying for me too. Thanks, I need you all. Going to bed...it's after mid-night. I love you and will tell you all about my day tomorrow. I've got a lot to do then too. Why do we leave everything up to the last minute and create a catastrophy? Thanks for asking about me. Love you too, Ms. Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 3:48 pm

Hi there Ms. Barbara!
I realize that you are probably still unable to get around at all, or even get on the computer yet, but I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you! I hope that your recovery is going well. I know that your as tough as a two dollar steak, Wink but still sending hugs & prayers your way!! Be well girl & I will talk to you soon!
Love Your Friend,
Bethy I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intervention   Intervention Empty

Back to top Go down

Intervention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Suboxone-
Jump to: