Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to you Marcus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to you Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to you Marcus   Welcome to you Marcus EmptyMon 05 Jan 2009, 8:37 pm

Welcome to you Marcus Cid_6110

Welcome to our Family Marcus,
My name is Dee, and I am one of the moderators here at The Light At The End Of The Tunnel. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she has had to do some things out of town today, but I understand that she will be back tonight. Our Deborah is the creator and CEO of the web sites, Medical Assisted Treatment, and Suboxone Assisted Treatment. She is a wonderful lady and without her hard work and dedication we wouldn't be able to be here today.

If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to post, please post about yourself when you feel comfortable in doing so. We all need someone to share with in our recovery, someone that has been there. And believe me we have all been there. If you have something that is bothering you I want you to know that you can come here and talk about it, no one will judge you.

Have you had a chance to look at the web sites yet? I will post the links below for you so that all you have to do is click on them and your there.
Everything you need to know about Suboxone or Methadone can be found there.

Suboxone Assisted Treatment:

www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Medical Assisted Treatment:

www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

If you need to speak to someone you can call us at:
Office: 770-428-0871
Cell: 770-527-9119

If you cannot afford to call, you can send an email with your name and the time you would like us to call and we will call you at our expense.
Simply email:
Suboxone.Director@SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcome to you Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to you Marcus   Welcome to you Marcus EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 6:43 pm

Hello Marcus,
My name is Beth & I've been on the Suboxone since this past May. Are you also taking this miracle medication? Or thinking of beginning it soon? If so, I commend you & want to let you know that it has also done wonders for my life!! Exclamation Such a blessing that I was fortunate enough to find it in time.. I hope that everything is also going well for you & would love to hear more about you, if your comfortable to share. We have a wonderful group here who really understand addiction as well as recovery & are willing to help & listen at every turn!! I love you
Welcome Marcus & look forward to hearing more about you soon!!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down

Welcome to you Marcus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: