Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome To Our Group Teresa1967

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Welcome To Our Group Teresa1967 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Our Group Teresa1967   Welcome To Our Group Teresa1967 EmptyMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:47 pm

Welcome To Our Group Teresa1967 Welcom11Teresa1967!!!
My name is Deborah and I am the one who constructed the website and recently opened up this forum. I am really just one of you. We have two Moderators but one is out of town presently but she will be back tonight. I am hoping the other one is resting but then you never know because all we do is work around here and we love it. I am sure they will introduce theirselves later but they are Barbara and Dee. They are both on Suboxone and if you have any questions we are here to answer them. You will not find any that you can count on better than the two I have working with me.
I believe you will find everyone very friendly and we hope you will open up and share with us where you are in your life presently. All you have to do is make yourself at Home and let us know how we can help you. If you can't find the information you are looking for on my website then just ask and I will help you find it. We are here to assist you in any way we can and hopefully you will make some new friends. We want you to know that you are not alone because all of us have been down the same road you are traveling on. There is nothing we haven't heard and we want you to know you can feel free to share anything with us.
You are part of our family now and we will do what we can to help you. We hope you will find the acceptance here we all are looking for. You will not be discriminated against here and if anyone says anything to offend you then I want you to let me know personally. I try and take very good care of my members and we do have a 24/7 Hotline you can call if you need to talk. If you can't afford to call us then all you have to do is send me a personal e-mail at:
You need to include your telephone number and the best time to call you and I will call you back at our expense. We do not give out your phone number and all calls are Confidential. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need us at any hour. I check my e-mails daily and I will get back to you. I have been off for the last week but I am back now just in time to welcome you. Usually there is someone available but if you can't find anyone then just send me an e-mail and put Urgent on the Subject Line and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Our phone numbers are: 770.428.0871 ( office)
770.527.9119 (Cellular)
Thank you for joining with us and I am excited about getting to know you better.
Deborah
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome To Our Group Teresa1967 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Group Teresa1967   Welcome To Our Group Teresa1967 EmptyMon 05 Jan 2009, 6:29 pm

HI Teresa1967,
My name is Dee and I am so happy to be able to welcome another member to our family. We are always here for you, so if you have any questions please just ask. I see that you have already met Deborah, she is the heart of our websites. She works so hard day and night to make sure that both website are filled with correct and dependable information. Whatever you need to know she has it.
If you would like to read up on the websites simply click on the link below for Suboxone:

http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org/

And for the Medical Assisted Treatment web site:
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org/

If you need anything let us know.
Yours In Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome To Our Group Teresa1967
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: