Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your input would be appreciated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Your input would be appreciated Empty
PostSubject: Your input would be appreciated   Your input would be appreciated EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 6:37 pm

Your input would be appreciated Moose_12

Good afternoon everyone,
This morning while working on the website I thought it would be a good idea to get some input from our members. The area of the site that I am working on is Policies and Procedures. I'll give you the link so you will have an idea of what I'm talking about. http://suboxoneassistedtreatment.org/51.html

In this area we have a section for Pharmacists and one for providers. The one I am starting will be for Nurses and Support Staff in the office.
I am open to suggestions as to what you would like to see here. The role of the Nurse is an active one. And the office staff is as well. Most often the nurse and staff deal more with the patients than the provider themselves.

When you walk into your providers office, how are you greeted? Treated? Are your questions answered or are you made to feel like you shouldn't ask any questions?
Just recently one of our members had a hard time with her provider/staff when it came to dealing with her insurance company. It was handled in a way that was extremely frustrating to the patient. And if not for this patients persistence, who knows where she'd be now.
Probably still on the phone or waiting for someone to call her back.

See where I'm going with this. So anyway, let's hear what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

PostSubject: Re: Your input would be appreciated   Your input would be appreciated EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 2:19 am

I am surprised nobody has replies to this Dee!

When I walk into my providers office I am greeted very nicely! It is a cozy little place, but not crowded, never more than 1-2 patients in the waiting room at a time. And you never wait longer than 10 minutes. I am treated very well at my providers office! My questions are always answered! If someone in the office can't answer my question they will get on the computer or the phone and figure out the answer for me. Never once was I made to feel like I couldn't ask a question.
The staff is all very nice! I am currently having a problem with my PA and my insurance complainy and they have all been very helpful. They called around for hours trying to figure out what was going on! And they didn't just leave me hanging either. They called me back promptly letting me know exactly what is going on to the best of their knowledge.

Hope this is what you were looking for Dee! Sorry if I rambled a bit!
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your input would be appreciated   Your input would be appreciated EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 12:53 pm

Thank you Jasmine,
To be honest I had forgotten about this post. A lot has happened since it was made. Back then I was working on the website with Deborah who has since passed away. I don't work on the website any longer. I left this last fall. With Deb being gone I found that I could not work with Dean.
When I started working, I did it because I wanted and still want to help people. He on the other hand is more about the $ that he is able to generate to his cause. (himself) If he ever reads this, I'm sure I'll be threatened with lawyer phone calls but I don't really care.

I am working on my own website now. And I hope to carry it on towards what Deborah stood for.
She was a great advocate and always took the time no matter how much time it took to answer emails from patients who needed someone to care.
I can't thank her enough for believing in me always. She saw something in me that I couldn't see myself. We all have something to be proud of may it be something little or big.

Your provider is an example of how a patient should be treated, with care and compassion. I hope that others will read your post and take it from there. It doesn't take a whole lot to care, just a little time.
Thanks again!
Dee
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Your input would be appreciated   Your input would be appreciated EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 8:22 am

Dee,
Funny that the website was brought up.
I was reading some comments over there and that guy seems a bit ....well...... bitter affraid

And he can't spell !!! Embarassed

Someone tried to put up a very useful link and he pretty much spammed his own site with multiple comments and rambles and misspelled words.

It was embarrassing Embarassed

Back to top Go down
livelovelaugh

livelovelaugh

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Your input would be appreciated   Your input would be appreciated EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:08 am

You're a wonderful woman offering a valuable service Dee. Thank You for starting this website. You & Deborah (bless her soul) had the right idea! It is so great to have soemone as selfless as you there to help others in need. You have been such an inspiration and your kindness is much appreciated.
Love & Hugs
-Rae
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your input would be appreciated   Your input would be appreciated EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 1:55 pm

Thank you Rae and Blue yes, I saw what was posted by Dean. Crazy isn't it. You would think that he would want useful links directing people to where they can get help. But I guess he just doesn't think that way.
It does get embarrassing though, all of the misspelled words and improper comments. I am so grateful I left when I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your input would be appreciated   Your input would be appreciated Empty

Back to top Go down

Your input would be appreciated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Question Of The Day?-
Jump to: