Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Nightwatchman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nightwatchman

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-05-11

Hello from Nightwatchman Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Nightwatchman   Hello from Nightwatchman EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 2:53 am

I've been reading these posts for almost a year and haven't seen just what I'm experiencing, so I guess it's time for me to finally write something. I'll post on the "Advice" page. Thanks for the awesome site!

Smile
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hello from Nightwatchman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nightwatchman   Hello from Nightwatchman EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 11:42 am

Hello from Nightwatchman Hello_11

Welcome nightwatchman,
We are here to help you with anything that we can. My name is Dee and I am the moderator of the forum. I will look for your post and see what I can do to help.
Anytime that you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
We had a moderator once some time back that had a saying: "A problem talked about is a problem half solved"
There is never an unimportant question. Never.

Currently we have two of our members that have been quite active here and may stop by to say hello and welcome you as well. Those members are Beth who has been with us for quite some time now. She is also a current Suboxone patient and holds a lot of insight.
The other member that I am referring to would be cajunmeme, also another Suboxone patient.
I am going to head over to check out your question for now.
Once again many welcomes to you.
~Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Hello from Nightwatchman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: