Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's a beautiful day so, how are you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

It's a beautiful day so, how are you? Empty
PostSubject: It's a beautiful day so, how are you?   It's a beautiful day so, how are you? EmptySun 01 May 2011, 1:28 pm

It's a beautiful day so, how are you? Tagwca10

Good afternoon,
Well I'm happy to say that finally after a very very long winter it's a beautiful day here in Vermont.
We all have so much in common and at the same time nothing at all. Kind of like being in residential treatment. Once there we find that everyone else has gone through pretty much of the same things as you. Depending on your length of stay you begin to build a bond. Heck in treatment we tell people things we would never think about telling our friends on the "outside" why is that? Because of judgment.

WE are afraid of being judged not only by our friends but by our families as well. They just don't seem to understand the hold that opiates can have on a person. They don't understand why we, "just can't quit"
Being in recovery doesn't mean you have to be alone.
No matter what stage of your recovery you're in, we are here for you. Day or night, this forum has become a home to many, some stay for the short term and some stay for the long run.
In reading over some of the posts this morning I got to wondering how everyone has been doing.
And I wish that some of you would just stop by to say hello and give us an update. I don't care if you only have a minute or two.
Even if you have relapsed and don't want to post for fear of judgment you should know better than that. Relapse happens in some people, they key to beating that relapse is to get back up and move forward.
So how about it? Let's hear from you.

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: It's a Beautiful Day How Are You.   It's a beautiful day so, how are you? EmptySun 01 May 2011, 2:12 pm

Good idea,Dee,thanks
I realize i come here to bitch and never share anything positive. I'll have to do better with that.

It's beautiful here as well. I live on the outskirts of New Orleans. It has gotten hot here really quick this year. I'm so glad to hear ppl such as yourself is finally getting better weather. You guys have had a brutual winter.

Even though I'm stressed over this Ins. issue, I'm so thankful to not be trying to figure a way to to get my next script for pain meds. Now,I'm trying to figure a way to stay out of that nightmare and get the Ins and Dr. office to work with me....Go figure.
It wasn't this hard to get the pain meds.

I made the decision today to try and go forward for the day. I plan on cooking out on the grill this afternoon and even making potatoe salad. That's a biggie for me. There was a time i couldn't do anything unless I had the damn pills.
So for today i'm going to be the best I can. I'm having trouble sleeping but I'll try to nap a short nap later.
I feel pretty good and I want to move forward.
If I think back this time last month I'm in a much better place today. Just not having to go thru all the drama of getting the pills is a big plus.

I hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.

Marie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: It's a beautiful day so, how are you?   It's a beautiful day so, how are you? EmptySun 01 May 2011, 10:04 pm

Hi Marie,
I can easily imagine how hot it is there where you live. I lived in Alabama for several years before relocating back to Vermont. I miss the south very much but the heat and humidity is something I don't think I could deal with again.

Sometimes when I think back to the days of doctors and scripts I have to wonder how I made it through. I was very lucky.
From what I've learned about you in such a short time I don't doubt that you will get this straightened out.

I hope your day was a great one and that you were able to get some relaxation in. It's great to have you posting and please don't feel like you have to apologize for anything.
Get some rest, I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a beautiful day so, how are you?   It's a beautiful day so, how are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a beautiful day so, how are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Non-drug related.-
Jump to: