Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome bigmama78

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome bigmama78 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome bigmama78   Welcome bigmama78 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 7:26 pm

Welcome bigmama78 Snowfa15

Many welcomes to you bigmama78,
It gives me great pleasure to be able to welcome you to our home. We have new member coming in everyday. It makes me so happy to see so many people in recovery reaching out for help and also reaching out to help each other. If you need anything we are here for you. Look around and read the posts of others, if you have any questions ask away.
My name is Dee one of the moderators, and Barbara Rue is our other great moderator, I'm sure that when you meed her you will like her as much as we all do.
Yours In Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome bigmama78 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome bigmama78   Welcome bigmama78 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 7:58 pm

Hi Bigmomma, It's Barbara Rue and I too am welcoming you to our fine forum. I'm so happy you have decided to become a member. Our family has doubled in the last month! I want you to make yourself at ease here with us, read some of our posts and get to know us. There's so many things I'd like to ask, but I'll let you tell us about you when you feel comfortable to do so. You're as welcome as can be. I'd like to give you some addresses to go to if you want to read the forums and websites: The Suboxone website is: www.SuboxoneAssistedTreament.org and www.MedicalAssistedTreatment.com The phone numbers are: For the office:770-428-0871 and the cell number: 770-5279119. The number for the Reckitt Benkiser nurse is 877-782-6766. They are the makers of Suboxone. When you go on these web sites, they will also tell you about Methadone which we also support. I hope you find the information you need. Our people here are like family and will answer any questions you might have. Glad you're here. Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcome bigmama78
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: