Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome angelsmom78

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome angelsmom78 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome angelsmom78   Welcome angelsmom78 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 7:12 pm

Welcome angelsmom78 Bluewi10

Welcome to the Forum and our family. With each day it seems that our family continues to grow more and more. My name is Dee, one of the moderators here, Barbara Rue is our other moderator. I see that she was here earlier today, and I'm sure she will be here a little bit later on to welcome you as well.
Please take your time to look around and read the posts of others. When you feel like posting, please tell us about yourself, if you have any questions about your medication or the kind of treatment you have been getting please don't hesitate to ask. That is what we are here for. If you would like to post your story, we have a section under "Suboxone Stories" If your on methaodne you can of course post your story there too.
Where are you from? We have famliy members from just about everywhere.
Remember if you need anything we are here for you.
Yours In Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome angelsmom78 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome angelsmom78   Welcome angelsmom78 EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 9:33 pm

Hello, angelsmom78: This is Barbara Rue. It's real nice of you to be here with us. How was your holidays? If you're like me, I welcome them to be over and looking forward to this coming year. I've been on Suboxone for a little over two years. Most people don't stay on them this long, but I want to make sure I'm ready to get along without them. I feel we are blessed with so many new members. As soon as you feel like it, you can post back to us or just read our post, but don't hesitate to ask us if you need anything. I'm leaving you with some information of web sites and numbers you can call. For Suboxone: www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org and the link is: www.medicalassistedtreament.com The 24 hour phone number for support, you can call and have your call returned so you don't have to pay for the call is: (770) 428-0871 and the cell number is: (770) 5279119. Monday through Friday from 9am to 7 pm the number for the makers of Suboxone nurse is:(877) 782-6766. Angelsmom, if you need anything at all you can post to us as well. We would be more than glad to share with you. I'll be here and so will Dee and a host of others in our family. If Methadone is your choice we also support this too. Hoping to hear from you soon, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down

Welcome angelsmom78
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: