Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Losing My Data...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
korbeshkie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Losing My Data... Empty
PostSubject: Losing My Data...   Losing My Data... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 2:43 am

Still confused....
I tried to reply after I recieved a comment from one of you guys. I clicked the reply after I read a comment on my last post. I reviewed it and then hit the send button but I cannot find it anywhere in the forum.
This is getting very frustrating. Any tips? Please help.
Korbeshkie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Losing My Data... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing My Data...   Losing My Data... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 2:50 am

HI Korbeshkie,
I don't know what's going on. Can you try again? I will be here for awhile. Thats weird that it won't let you reply but it will let you post.
You can try going down to the bottom of the post that your were trying to reply to and type in the quick reply box and then hit send from there.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
korbeshkie

Male

Losing My Data... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing My Data...   Losing My Data... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 1:53 pm

This is a test....time is 9:52 pst
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Losing My Data... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing My Data...   Losing My Data... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 7:02 pm

Well it looks like you were abe to get a post through this time.
Great!!
At first I was confused when I glanced at the time. Up above my on my computer it reads 12:52 p.m. Then I had to remember that your 3 hours behind my time. As I am Eastern time.
I look forward to hearing from you. I see we have a new member with us, so I'm off to welcome them.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
korbeshkie

Male

Losing My Data... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing My Data...   Losing My Data... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 8:09 pm

Great!
I am going to write a day to day journal as I progress thru this treatment.
I hope this will help me and as well as others who are thinking or seeking any type of help and information that I can provide.
Today is actually a bigger day than tomorrow since I will be taking my last O.C.
Really appreciate the on going feedback from you all.

Korbeshkie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Losing My Data... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing My Data...   Losing My Data... EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 8:33 pm

Idea A journal is a great idea. Not only will it help you to keep track of your feelings, it will help later on down the road when you look back through it and read where you were at that time and where you are now.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow. What time is your appointment? Please let us know when you get back. We have another family member that has his first appointment on the 8th ( Thursday ) and I'm sure that anything you can share with him will be most helpful. Smile Good luck for tomorrow, you are in my prayers. sunny
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Losing My Data... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing My Data...   Losing My Data... Empty

Back to top Go down

Losing My Data...
Page 1 of 1