Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

suboxne, tapering down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darlene2368

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-18

suboxne, tapering down Empty
PostSubject: suboxne, tapering down   suboxne, tapering down EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:36 pm

hi - would like to talk to anyone who is there - currently on suboxne - under 4 mg day, only have 6 strips left and this will be it, so I'm trying to lower each day. anyone with comments?
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

suboxne, tapering down Empty
PostSubject: Re: suboxne, tapering down   suboxne, tapering down EmptySat 19 Feb 2011, 12:11 pm

Good morning Darlene,
I am glad to see that you have posted. I tried to send a message to you when I saw that you were logged onto the CHAT.

I'm sure that you already know that when you want to stop taking Suboxone the best way is a very slow taper to avoid as many withdrawals as possible. Your going to have some but if you taper slow enough you may be able to keep them to a minimum.

I can only share what I have read and been told by others But I myself haven't done a taper, nor am I a doctor. I always recommend that patients talk with their doctors to let them know what they are doing.
You said that you are taking under 4mg a day can you tell me how much? That would be a big help.
I will look for your response. Even though today is Saturday, I will be here off and on through the day. I do work on the weekend so that isn't a problem.
Talk to you soon,
~nannamom
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

suboxne, tapering down
Page 1 of 1